Fans of Disney’s 1991 animated classic Beauty and the Beast have been waiting on pins and needles for the live action retelling of the beloved story, starring Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, and Josh Gad, to premiere. Well, good news all you Disneyphiles, because today is the day! Today we get to experience all of our favorite characters, including Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip, come to life before our very eyes. Personally, as a die hard Disney gal and a lifelong Beauty and the Beast fan, I am giddy with excitement. Although I have to wait until Sunday to see the film, like anything Disney touches, I have no doubt the live action Beauty and the Beast will be nothing short of magical.
All this talk about princesses, yellow ball gowns, talking pots and pans, and ornately decorated castles got me thinking about simple ways to incorporate fairy tale elements into your DIY wedding theme. If you’ve always dreamed about becoming a princess and believe with all your heart that “true love lies within,” then these Beauty and the Beast-inspired fairy tale wedding crafts are made for you.
Check out the gorgeous homemade wedding craft ideas we’ve rounded up below. Before you know it, your wedding will look like it’s straight out of a storybook. Plus, all of this fairy tale wedding inspiration is budget-friendly, so even if you’re not Beast status and can’t afford to live in an ivory tower, you can still achieve the look you’ve been dreaming of since you were a little girl.
Be Our Guest: 22 Beauty and the Beast-Inspired DIY Wedding Crafts
Fairy Tale DIY Wedding Centerpieces
Check out these DIY wedding centerpieces and take your reception tables to the next level. Your guests will be so impressed. In fact, they might even feel as if they’re dining in the Beast’s castle and being served by Mrs. Potts and Chip!
- Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Wickedly Wonderful Wine Bottle Candles
- Rhinestone Trim DIY Centerpieces
- Ombre Rose Garden Centerpiece
- Rich Marsala Winter Wedding Centerpiece
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
Enchantingly Beautiful Wedding Table Crafts
When it comes to decorating, many brides choose to really display their creativity during their wedding reception. With so many beautiful ways to adorn your space, these DIY wedding table crafts will most definitely speak to your princess-loving heart.
- DIY Floating Flower Mason Jars
- Splendid Stamped Linen Napkins
- Heart and Arrow Modern Monogram Free Printable
- Romantic Lace Table Runner
- Glamorous Crochet Napkin Rings
- Elegantly Simple Lace Votives
Princess-Approved Homemade Wedding Favors
Show your guests how much their love and support means to you by gifting them one of these lovely homemade wedding favors. Whether you choose to go the edible route or something they can keep long after your big day has passed, you can’t go wrong with one of these sweet tokens of appreciation.
- Seed Packet Wedding Favors
- Sweet as Pie Wedding Favors
- Simple Golden Ribbon Favor Boxes
- Scrabble Coaster Wedding Favors
- Secret Garden Party Favors
- Scented Mirrored Glass Wedding Favors
- Delicate Tissue Flower Favor Boxes
- Elegant Bird Favor Boxes
Do you plan to see the live action retelling of Beauty and the Beast? Why or why not?
- DIY Wedding Favor Roundup: 27 Wedding Favor Ideas Your Guests Will Love - April 20, 2017
- Be Our Guest: 22 Beauty and the Beast-Inspired DIY Wedding Crafts - March 17, 2017
- 21 Extra Lovely DIY Wedding Ideas - February 13, 2017