With winter right around the corner, I am not looking forward to the cold and dreary days. They seem to drag on, with no end in sight! As a result, I am always on the hunt for ways to bring a little bit of that bright sunshine back into my life. I think I’ve found a great solution this year. Why not fill my life with bright and colorful paper crafts?
I have collected 15 fabulously bright and colorful rainbow crafts that are sure to brighten your day. From vibrant red roses to lavender artist trading blocks, there is bound to be something here for you. Pick a project in your favorite color and watch your mood instantly lift.
15 Rainbow Crafts to Brighten Your Day
Red Crafts With Paper
Orange Paper Craft Ideas
Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, and happiness for many people. I tend to associate it with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. These sweet projects will definitely bring some warmth into your life.
Yellow Paper Craft Projects
Green DIY Paper Crafts
When everything is covered by a thick blanket of white snow, I often find myself daydreaming about sunny green fields of grass. Bring a little bit of that verdant green back into your days, and you’re sure to find yourself feeling better.
Blue Paper Crafts Ideas
- Printable Ball Mason Jar Gift Tags
- The Sky is the Limit Hot Air Balloon Card
- Sending You Sunshine Trifold Panorama Notecards
Purple Crafts With Paper
We all have a color that instantly makes us feel better. What is your “power” color?
- 13 of the Most Beautiful Free Printables for Your Home - February 24, 2018
- Enter The FaveCrafts 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- 42 Back to School Paper Crafts - August 8, 2017