Your wedding day is a day filled with love, passion, and every other warm feeling under the sun. These 21 Extra Lovely DIY Wedding Ideas are bride-approved and truly evoke the essence of one of the most important times in your life. It will be difficult to find prettier DIY wedding crafts than the ones below. Whether you’re a bride-to-be or simply looking for something to make for your special someone, these beautiful projects do not disappoint. When many people think of love-centered DIY projects, they naturally think of Valentine’s Day. But who says you can only express your love for those around you on a specific day in February? The beauty of these projects is you can make them whenever you please and gift them whenever your heart desires. You don’t need to wait for a certain day in order to express your true feelings. Let your heart be your guide and make one of the extra lovely DIY wedding ideas below.
21 Extra Lovely DIY Wedding Ideas
Flowers are a wonderful way to show how much you care. Check out these beautiful bouquets and try arranging one yourself!
- Budget Friendly DIY Bouquet
- Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet
- How to Make a Paper Flower Mum Bouquet
- Giant Flower Blocked Bouquet
- Dripping Bouquet with a Secret
- Pink Ombre Rose DIY Bouquet
Looking for the perfect gift to give your special someone? The best presents can be made with your own two hands.
- Why I Love You Mason Jar Gifts
- The Apple of My Eye Gift Set
- You and Me DIY Pillows
- Love Lock Anniversary Gift Idea
- Wrapped in Love Crochet Blanket
- DIY Instagram Photo Book
- Rugged Aprons for Men
Does your sweetie have a sweet tooth? If so, you’ve come to the right place. These love-inspired homemade desserts will make your mouth water and your eyes light up with joy.
- Adorable Conversation Heart Cheesecakes
- Decadent and Delicious Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Mouthwatering Peanut Butter Fudge Hearts
- Petaled Raspberry-Rose Yellow Cake Recipe
- DIY Cupcake Heart Wreath
- Win Her Heart Rice Krispie Recipe
- Cranberry Blush Semifreddo Recipe
- Yummy Heart-Shaped Cookie Pops