The first few weeks of warm weather are certainly a great time to organize your home. All that sunshine makes you want to spruce things up. The thing about sunshine, though, is that it also makes you want to go outside and enjoy your life. Don’t get stuck scrubbing and dusting while there’s a wonderfully springy world outside to explore. Start your organizing now! The best thing is, these awesome organizational tools are made using items you can find around your home. With all this upcycling going on, you might not have much to throw out at all.
DIY Bathroom Organization Ideas
There’s nothing less appealing to guests than a messy bathroom. Get makeup, toothpaste tubes, and brushes off of your counter tops with these cute DIY ideas.
- Magnetic Makeup Organizer
- Pretty Toilet Paper Caddy
- DIY Slide-Out Ironing Board
- Glittery Coffee Bean Brush Holder
Craft Room Organization Ideas
How are you supposed to build your own organizational tools if your craft room is a disaster? Use these ideas for wall storage, a lazy susan, and more in order to restore the order you once knew.
- Radiantly Colorful Lazy Susan
- Crocheted Stash Buster Basket
- What’s in Your Pockets Wall Board
- Storage Room Station with PVC Cubbies
DIY Kitchen Organization
You don’t need a bunch of keys, school paper, and other miscellanea laying about on your butcher block while you are trying to cook or bake. Cast it aside and keep your kitchen cute at the same time with these awesome kitchen crafts.
One way that we are getting a head-start on spring cleaning is by cleaning out our craft closet! You would not believe the goodies we found back there – and we gathered enough to pull together three prizes for three winners!
Included in each prize:
- (1) Sizzix tote bag
- (1) pkg Sizzix dies
- (4) 2-oz. pkg Sculpey clay (assorted colors)
- (1) pkg PLUS Glue Tape
- (1) PLUS mini decoration roller
- (1) Inst Solutions Grab It all purpose double hook
- (1) Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Tin
- (1) I Love to Create Tie Dye Bundle
- Dual-Tip Fabric Markers
- 1 Step Tie Dye Kit
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Liquid Fusion Adhesive
- Beads in a Bottle (Glitter)
- Neon Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Permanent fabric adhesive sheets
- Permanent fabric tape
- Fashion glitter
Want a chance to win? All you have to do is answer the question below!
How do you Transition your home from Winter into Spring?
Congratulations are in order! The following three people are our lucky winners!
Stacie P. – “I have a fantasy of spring cleaning… Washing curtains, dusting, cleaning out closets, the whole nine yards… But I have an eight month old, so I don’t know how far I will get! I definitely can’t wait to get outside and do some gardening… And fresh flowers!!”
Sue M. – “When spring is finally here I put the boots away, take the heavy quilt off the bed and start allergy medications.”
Mary Kay M. – “I start to do crafts for Easter…..its gets me in a “spring” mood.”
Thank you all for participating and stay tuned for more giveaways!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post March 6, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until March 5, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Watch The Craftys Live! - February 10, 2017
- Celebrating 5 Years of Networking at Creativation - January 31, 2017
- How to Crochet a Scarf for Beginners + Expression Fiber Arts Giveaway - December 20, 2016