A fall wedding is truly a magical experience. With rich colors and a variety of textures to choose from, your DIY wedding decoration options are seemingly endless. The same applies when it comes to your wedding cake. These 10 Beautiful Fall Wedding Cakes are truly a sight to behold. In fact, you won’t believe your eyes. The best part is these fall wedding cakes taste as good as they look. Regardless of your personal style, you will be able to easily find a sweet treat that suits your taste and budget.
Fall weddings can be truly versatile, so there are so many lovely cake options to choose from. Your dessert table will be the envy of all your guests and one of these cakes will certainly be the star. Whether you want a traditional fall motif such as leaves or pumpkins to adorn your cake or you’re going for more of a subtle ombre design, there is something special and unique for every bride-to-be.
10 Beautiful Fall Wedding Cakes
1. The gorgeous yellow, red, and orange of the leaves on this cake really reflect the colors of the season and will remind your guests of all the best things about fall. Just one look at these Autumn Leaves Wedding Cake Designs will leave your guests dreaming of hot apple cider, falling leaves, hay rides, and crisp fall air.
2. Take advantage of the fact that your wedding is in fall by capitalizing on the iconic food of the season. Instead of normal, boring wedding cake designs, go bold, beautiful, and delectable with the To-Die-For Caramel Apple Cake Recipe. This mouthwatering dessert recipe will be a special, unforgettable detail that will get guests talking.
3. Are you a bright, vibrant person? Then this glamorous and fun Stunning Golden Poppy Cake Decorating Idea might be just the thing for you! Simple wedding cake ideas do not have to be plain—this DIY wedding cake is proof of that! The gold fondant and the bright orange poppies make this floral wedding cake a beautiful, chic statement piece on your dessert table.
4. A magical event calls for an equally charming last course, and the Enchanted Rustic Wedding Cake is just that. Perfect for a fantasy forest wedding, this sweet treat is adorably unique. Wedding cake designs that trot off the beaten path are fun for guests, and they make your big day stand out amongst the crowd.
5. Are you having a forest themed wedding? We have the perfect cake decorating ideas for you. The Woodland Wonderland Cake Decoration features beautiful, natural accents atop an elegant, frost-white cake. The lovely deep and light greens along with violet hues create a jaw-dropping contrast against the white frosting. Simple cake decorating ideas like this one can make an elegant, chic statement.
6. If you’re looking for a simple wedding cake design, then you have to check out this Rustic Love Birds Cake. This DIY wedding cake is perfect for a fall wedding or any nature lovers. With a log base and flowering tree, all you’ll need is a bride and groom bird cake topper to finish it off.
7. If you are looking for DIY fall wedding ideas, you will love these Natural and Glam Autumn Wedding Cakes. The tutorial will show you how to decorate a wedding cake featuring edible pumpkin decorations and a seriously sweet frosting. Your guests will love the look of this fall-inspired wedding cake, and it will fit into your autumn wedding theme perfectly.
8. In this How to Make Chocolate Leaves tutorial, you will learn how to adorn your fall wedding cake with realistic-looking autumn leaves. This recipe will show you step-by-step how to make edible chocolate leaves. Wedding cakes don’t have to be super elaborate, and leaves are the perfect simple cake decorating idea.
9. Calling all chocolate lovers! The Peanut Butter and Banana Groom’s Cake is truly a scrumptious delight. The combination of peanut butter and banana doesn’t have to only be reserved for Elvis. This wedding dessert idea will surely be a big hit with your man. Traditionally, a groom’s cake is chocolate in order to contrast with a white wedding cake, so this masterpiece certainly fits the bill.
10. Give guests a dessert they’ve only tasted in their dreams. One that incorporates glitter, cake, and lots of chocolate. Believe it or not, that glorious sweet treat does exist, and the recipe is yours for the making. The Chocolate Drizzled Glitter Cake is perfect for a Halloween wedding but can also be adapted for any season.