When we think of Christmas, we inevitably think of the jolliest man in town, Santa Claus. Not only does Santa direct a sleigh full of reindeer through the night before Christmas, but also brings all the good little girls and boys gifts that he puts under the tree before they wake. In this collection, 15 Cheerfully Clever Santa Crafts, we have rounded up the most innovative and unexpected Santa Claus crafts imaginable. Pay homage to our favorite Christmas character by making some of these Christmas crafts for your home. We have Santa crafts for adults as well as kids, so everyone will find a Santa-centric craft to make.
If you love unique Christmas crafts, then you will fall head over heels for these out of the box ideas. How about a Santa’s belly wreath? What about a cute Santa Claus made from a milk jug? We even have some free printables, fabric, painting, and crochet projects. There are vintage and modern takes on Santa, as well as cultural interpretations of the big man himself. No matter which of these Santa craft ideas you decide to use, make sure you get to bed early on Christmas Eve so that Santa can slide down your chimney and drop off his gifts. We’re sure that he will appreciate seeing himself in your crafting creations.
15 Cheerfully Clever Santa Crafts
- Santa Hat Crochet Blanket
- Adorable Santa Handprint DIY Pillow
- Santa’s Gang Cone Paper Dolls Printable
- Old Man Winter Jar Lid Ornament
- Felted Santa Christmas Crafts
- Simple Santa Claus Milk Jug Craft
- Santa in Chimney Clay Pot Place Setting
- Crochet Santa’s Belly Ornament
- Santa Owl Decoration
- Traditional Santa Christmas Dolls
- Santa’s Belly Belted Wreath
- Pom Pom Santa Decoration
- Christmas Sock Santa
- Starfish Santa Ornaments
- Juice Can Santa
PLUS! Find even more jovial Santa Claus crafts in 23 Santa Claus Crafts for a Holly Jolly Christmas.
What has been your favorite gift from Santa? Let us know in the comments below!
- Summer Beauty Hacks: 15 DIY Beauty Products for Summer: Part 2 - May 28, 2021
- Summer Beauty Hacks: 15 DIY Beauty Products for Summer: Part 1 - May 26, 2021
- Hour-Long Easy DIY Projects - February 24, 2021