We can’t wait for St. Patrick’s Day! When I was a kid, I remember setting out a potato the night before St. Patrick’s Day in hopes that a leprechaun would visit my house and bring me a good luck charm. (Please tell me I was not the only one to do this!) I got a few trinkets here and there, and I remember feeling lucky all day knowing that a leprechaun visited me.
I also remember crafting all sorts of St Patrick’s Day Crafts with my little sisters. We would make dozens and dozens of rainbows using every crayon in the box in rainbow order, and we even made pots of gold at the end of the rainbow with those chocolate gold coins. Ah, to be a kid again!
St. Patrick’s Day Kids’ Activities are still a lot of fun, and there are so many creative bloggers who have come up with some really great ideas. My mom is a preschool teacher, and I can’t wait to show her these Preschool St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and St Patrick’s Day Printables. Teachers tend to be on tight budgets, so these St. Patrick’s Day Ideas are great to keep little ones busy without breaking the bank.
You can’t forget about St. Patrick’s Day Food. I promise, there are tastier things to leave a leprechaun than just a raw potato. There are amazing dessert recipes that you just HAVE to try this year. So, I challenge you to a day of St. Patrick Day Crafts. Whether you craft up a recipe or a leprechaun craft all your own, these ideas will get you started. You’ll be feeling Irish in no time at all!
1. Start off the day with a little St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt with the kids.
2. Then take a break to make these delicious Shamrock Pretzel Snacks.
3. While you wait for your chocolate to harden, you can try your hand at the AMAZING RAINBOW CUPCAKES.
4. Inevitably, your kids will lose focus on your rainbow cupcake quest. Keep them busy while you bake away with these St. Patrick’s Day Window Clings.
5. Being Irish is hard work! Make these Easy Leprechaun Hats with your little Leprechauns.
Feeling Irish yet? We’ve got more projects where those came from—and you’re going to feel like a little leprechaun in no time at all. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids: St. Patrick’s Day is the luckiest day of the year. Get into your Irish-spirit with these awesome St. Patrick’s Day Crafts! From leprechauns to gold coins to rainbows, you will find everything you need to decorate and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style.
What’s your favorite childhood memory of St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know below in the comments!
- Christopher Earrings - May 13, 2020
- 3 Bright Bohemian Mandalas to Crochet - April 4, 2020
- 35+ St. Patrick’s Day Crafts To Make You Feel Irish - March 12, 2020