It’s Day 13 of National Craft Month! This beautiful Adult Coloring Book Table, designed by Mark Montano from Make Your Mark! with Mark Montano, is a beautiful and creative accent piece to any home. Now you can literally design your own furniture! Don’t forget to join us on Periscope for a live-streamed craft every day this month. Plus, scroll down for info on how to win our epic craft giveaways!
Supplies needed for the Adult Coloring Book Table:
- Simple table (I used an Ikea Lack Table)
- Adult coloring book page copies (I enlarged mine)
- E-6000 Spray Adhesive
- Americana Decoupage
- Craft knife
1. Cut out your copies and figure out your layout
2. Spray the top of your image with water
3. Spray the back of your image with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
4. Carefully place your image in place
5. Blot excess moisture with a cloth
6. When dry, cut of excess with a craft knife
– Glide it along the edges for a clean finish
7. Repeat the process on all of the sides
8. & 9. Cover all 4 legs
10. Add copies of your favorite colored pages to the center
– Like a table runner
11. Coat all pieces with Americana Decoupage in gloss
12. Screw in the legs
For more great tutorials, check out Mark Montano’s blog!
Don’t forget to check out…
Plus, click the links below for FIVE giveaways from our sponsors!