We’re proud to announce that we’ve launched the Prime Publishing Craft Editorial Board. Whether you’re a crafter who makes a living with your talents or just a reader, we want you! We’re always looking for new ways to improve reader experience, and this is your chance to get involved! You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our websites and get “behind the scenes” information about our work here at Prime. From our yarn sites like AllFreeCrochet and AllFreeKnitting, to our crafting sites like AllFreeHolidayCrafts and AllFreeKidsCrafts, you’ll learn more about what we do and be given the opportunity to help us improve your experiences!
As an Editorial board member, you’ll become an important part of our communities. We’re hoping that by having you on a board you’ll be able to help us bring a sense of community, from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and in the comments section on our sites. As we grow, we hope to encourage you to submit craft projects for use in our newsletters, sites and blogs. You’ll be asked to voice your opinions on our sites and in surveys.
Aside from bragging rights, a member can also:
- Get involved and share your crafting successes and interests.
- Gain access to exclusive surveys and fun information.
- Become a star reader on our sites by rating and commenting on recipes and craft projects and uploading photos of your own creations.
- Be named among other all-stars in the food/craft community.
- Spread the word to family and friends about our communities!
Ready to become a Board Member?
Simply head over to FaveCrafts and Sign Up!
- We’re Obsessed! 17 Amazing Animal Crafts - January 25, 2020
- 50+ Nostalgic Easy Kids Crafts from your Childhood - January 18, 2020
- Here We Glow: 34 Glow in the Dark Kids’ Projects - January 14, 2020