I don’t know about you, but January is one of my favorite months because I get to travel to sunny California and attend the annual Craft & Hobby Association trade show! For anyone who isn’t familiar, the Craft and Hobby Association puts on a giant winter trade show every year. Manufacturers, buyers, press, exhibitors, and more have the opportunity to network over the course of a four-day weekend.
This year, the team at Prime Publishing (our company that hosts FaveCrafts, AllFreePaperCrafts, and 26 other cooking and crafting websites) not only attended the trade show, but we put on our third annual blogger and company networking event! Read more about our blogger networking event below, and scroll down to find out how you can win an awesome bag of craft goodies!
Check out some fun pictures below of bloggers mingling at the event, and watch the video for even more great photos! There was food, drinks, and plenty of fun times with friends! Plus, check out all the swag that bloggers received from the company sponsors! (Click any of the photos to view a larger version)
This event has been a huge success in the past, and this year was no different. Bloggers and companies alike were honored and excited to participate because this particular event brings together talented bloggers with respected crafting companies in the industry – a connection that can sometimes be a struggle to make during such a large, hectic trade show. Blogger Sue Eldred agrees that “it’s so important to be able to get together with other bloggers and the manufacturers.” Robyn Josephs of Rainbow Weaves told us that the Prime event was “one of the most useful and best organized” events that she attended at CHA this year. Thanks, Robyn and Sue!
- Cousin / Prima Bead
- i Love To Create
- Little B
- MD Design
- Stencil 1
- Styrofoam Crafts
Check out our short video below for even more great photos from the event!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post.
- Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog, as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until January 27, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Who is your favorite craft celebrity? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Congratulations to Suzan! She replied “My favorite craft celebrity is Tim Holtz. I love crafting!” Thank you all for participating!
Got a blog post about CHA? Share it below!
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020