November means Thanksgiving. December means Christmas. January means a brand New Year. And if you work at FaveCrafts.com and Prime Publishing LLC, January also means CHA! Every January a group of lucky editors board a plane and head out to sunny Anaheim to explore the Craft and Hobby Association’s Mega Show. In addition to walking the floor of this massive and exciting crafty convention, we also get to throw one heck of a party every year! This is honestly one of our favorite events of the year as editors. It lets us connect with our favorite companies, favorite bloggers, and make brand new friends. If you’ve ever been in a room full of crafty and creative people, you know things can get very animated and exciting. Networking can be a drag in most settings, but with crafters, it is one of the most exciting things we experience every year. Our CHA #BlogNetworking16 was a roaring success and we have all of our crafting buddies and favorite companies to thank for that!
5 Things that Happened at the CHA #BlogNetworking16 Event
All of our favorite companies showed up and showed off! Look at all of these exciting new products and smiling faces.
A very special thanks to the following crafting companies for joining and SPONSORING us, allowing us to host this super fun and thrilling yearly event. We could not have done without you!
- Yarnspirations 2. Plaid 3. Sizzix 4. Simplicity Creative Group 5. Leisure Arts 6. Sakura 7. Premier Yarns 6. FloraCraft 7. Fairfield World 8. Design Master 9. Testors 10. Create and Craft 10. Therm O Web 11. Beadalon 12. Snap
The Prime Publishing editorial staff took a break from editing and crafting to have some fun!
Traveling to California meant we got to step away from our desks, dress up, and meet up with our favorite bloggers and companies. As editors, the Prime Publishing LLC staff loves bringing your engaging content each and every day, but we love getting out of the office, too!
Some of our favorite bloggers showed up, had fun, and drank wine!
Creative and crafty people sure do know how to have fun. Check out these fantastic pictures of some of our fave bloggers chatting about crafts and more.
Did you know that Prime Publishing LLC publishes food websites, too? So, it stands to reason that the appetizers at this shindig were AMAZING! Check out these delicious photos. Sorry if we made you hungry.
Last but not least, we overdid it on the swag. So, we’re giving it away!
Don’t be disappointed that you missed out on the fabulous party. We would have loved to see you there, but we are going to make it up to you. Comment on this post to enter to win some crafty swag we picked up at CHA 2016.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog February 22, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until February 21, 2016 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
This giveaway is now closed! Our winner is…
We’ll be in touch with you regarding your prize! Thank you to everyone who entered.
What is the best crafting advice anyone has given you?
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 21, 2020
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 12, 2019
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 7, 2019