Today is Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament from Create and Craft!
- Tattered Lace Crossover Fabric and Paper Cutting System
- OlyFun material, pink and teal
- Tattered Lace Die – Anne
- Adhesive-backed gems (optional)
- Using the Tattered Lace Crossover Fabric and Paper Cutting System, cut a snowflake from the pink and teal Olyfun material using the Anne Tattered Lace die.
- Place the blue snowflake down and apply adhesive to the top.
- Lay a piece of thread along the center.
- Place the pink snowflake on top, forming a sandwich. Allow to dry.
- Adhere gems to the center of the snowflake front and back.
- Tie the thread at the top into a loop and cut it off at the bottom.
Cardmaking Prize Pack
Enter to win this prize bundle from Create and Craft which includes a Baby Blue Card Making Starter Kit : 1 x Baby Blue Machine (9.2in x 4.3in x 3.4in. Front Aperture 3.2in), a 1 x A Base Plate (3.8in x 6.2in), 2 x B Cutting Cutting Plates (3.8in c 6.2in), 6 x 2.63” x 5.82“ rainbow cardstock, 4 x 5.9” white card blanks , 4 x 6.1” square white envelopes, White 3D foam Pads (1 sheet of 5mm x 5mm x 1mm pads), D466 Butterflies, and D784 With Love & Best Wishes. This prize bundle is great for any paper crafting enthusiast or any crafter interested in cardmaking!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite way to use lace when crafting?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 16, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until December 15, 2015 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
This contest is closed.
Congrats to PJ!
Plus, enter to win the 12 Days of Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway!
The deadline to enter is December 15, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
- Christopher Earrings - May 11, 2019
- 3 Bright Bohemian Mandalas to Crochet - April 27, 2019
- 35+ St. Patrick’s Day Crafts To Make You Feel Irish - March 11, 2019