If you don’t know how to make paper beads, then you are missing out on so many awesome paper craft opportunities. Don’t worry because AllFreePaperCrafts is here to provide you with some of the best DIY paper bead tutorials and printable paper bead patterns we have to offer. After you have mastered homemade paper beads, you can check out the second section, which shows you what kind of cool paper bead crafts you can make. And that’s just the beginning. You can make DIY paper jewelry, homemade cards, and even garlands.
Homemade Paper Beads and Paper Bead Templates
Did you know that paper beads are actually super thrifty? It’s true! Many DIY paper beads are made with recycled materials. Cereal boxes, old newspapers, magazines, junk mail, and any other paper products you have lying around can be used to make beautiful recycled paper beads. That’s why these paper bead tutorials are beneficial on multiple levels.
- How to Make Paper Beads out of Cereal Boxes
- Washi Tape Paper Beads
- Papel Picado Printable Paper Beads
- Japanese-Inspired Printable Paper Beads
- How to Make Paper Beads with Printable Templates
Paper Bead Crafts and Paper Bead Jewelry Ideas
Some of these projects are so pretty and innovative that you’d never guess they were made from paper if we didn’t tell you. Fortunately, for you, we are letting you in on the secret. Once you coat to protect the paper beads, they can last for years and years. That means homemade paper jewelry can be created on the cheap without sacrificing appearance or quality. We’d call that a win-win.
- Butterfly and Bead Greeting Card
- Classy Paper Bead Garland
- Striped Sphere Quilled Earrings
- Glam Gold Paper Bead Bar Necklace
- Paper Bead Earrings
Find more ways to use your paper beads. Check out Paper Crafts: How to Make Paper Beads!
- 13 of the Most Beautiful Free Printables for Your Home - February 20, 2020
- Paper Crafts Guaranteed to Help You Beat the Wintertime Blues - January 9, 2020
- 6 Free Printable Labels for the Kitchen + Easy Dessert Recipe - August 22, 2019