Today is Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Being a crafter means lots of crafting supplies around the house. However, a love of craft does not doom you to a life of messy living! Keep all those crafting odds and ends organized with these great DIY projects:
Imagine a simple project like this pencil organizer for all your crochet hooks or knitting needles.
These wire mesh baskets are perfect for holding craft supplies while easily allowing you to see what’s inside; and when you make them yourself, you can customize them to any size you need.
A small zipper pouch like this could be just the thing for keeping track of smaller craft supplies like thread, beads, string, or wire.
If you have a lot of flat craft supplies, such as stencils or craft paper, consider this three-ring binder project as an easy and affordable way to keep everything in one place.
If you have a plethora of beads, buttons, pins, clasps, or other small, easily lost items, this mason jar organizer is the perfect way to keep them all together!
Here’s a great project for keeping all of your crafting supplies in one organized, contained space.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Wouldn’t life be better if you could take your crafting with you everywhere you go? Well, Creative Options gives you that opportunity by making high-quality craft storage that gives you the freedom of portable crafting. This Tapered Tote, for example, has plenty of storage space, with pockets and elastic restraints to hold all your crafting supplies. Creative Options’ products combine functionality with style to give you the best crafting storage possible.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you keep your crafting organized?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 28, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 27, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to LaQuieta G.!
You’ve won the Tapered Tote from Creative Options! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!