Crochet Rainbow Blanket from Yarnspirations
This colorful crochet blanket will quickly become your child or grandchild’s favorite. The vibrant pattern is easy to follow and quick to crochet.
Gauge: 11 sts and 6 rows = 4” [10 cm] in Wave Pat.
- Contrast A Candy Apple Red (96008) 1 ball
- Contrast B Creamsicle (96013) 1 ball
- Contrast C Buttercup (96014) 1 ball
- Contrast D Sprout Green (96010) 1 ball
- Contrast E Blue Lagoon (96011) 1 ball
- Contrast F Grape (96012) 1 ball
- Contrast G Fluffy Cloud White (96001) 3 balls
With G, ch 105.
1st row: (RS). 1 dc in 4th ch from hook (skipped ch-3 counts as dc). 2 dc in each of next 2 ch. (Skip next ch. 1 dc in next ch) 5 times. Skip next ch. *2 dc in each of next 6 ch. (Skip next ch. 1 dc in next ch) 5 times. Skip next ch. Rep from * to last 3 ch. 2 dc in each of last 3 ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). Working in back loops only, 1 dc in first sc. 2 dc in each of next 2 sc. (Skip next sc. 1 dc in next sc) 5 times. Skip next sc. *2 dc in each of next 6 sc. (Skip next sc. 1 dc in next sc) 5 times. Skip next sc. Rep from * to last 3 sc. 2 dc in each of last 3 sc. Turn.
4th row: Ch 1. Working in both loops, 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Turn. First 4 rows of Stripe Pat are complete. Rep last 2 rows for Wave Pat working 8 rows of each color in the following Stripe Pat: G, A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
Do not fasten off.
1st rnd: With G, ch 3 (counts as dc). Work dc evenly around entire edge of Blanket having 5 dc in each corner. Join with sl st to top of ch 3. Fasten off.
Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn is used to make this wonderful pattern. This gorgeous yarn comes in a rainbow of colors, perfect for the baby blanket pattern above. Ultra soft and squishy, this yarn is sure to make an amazing project.
Looking for more blanket patterns? Browse this collection of 21 Gorgeous Free Crochet Throw Patterns from FaveCrafts.
Who would you crochet this blanket for?
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 25, 2018
- Organization 101: Craft Room Storage Ideas - October 24, 2018
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 23, 2018