Keep yourself cute, cozy, and crafty this winter by crocheting yourself scarves, hand warmers, blankets, and more. As awesome as it is to go to the store and snag the cutest cowl or cozy scarf, purchases like that add up quickly. It’s much cheaper to buy skeins of yarn and do it yourself. Plus, if you make your own winter wearables, you’ll be guaranteed a crocheted accessory you absolutely adore.
Look below for a list of crochet patterns we’re sure you’ll fall in love with. There are hats for children, hats and scarves for adults, even an awesome blanket pattern, which may be the most cost-efficient pattern on the list. We’re willing to bet it’s the cutest scrap buster project you’ll ever see.
10 Super Cute Winter Crochet Patterns
- Scrap Buster Blanket
- Super Cozy Oversized Scarf Pattern
- My Heart on a String Valentine Scarf
- Fast and Chunky Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Cozy Buttoned Crocheted Cowl
- Super Sweet Crocheted Hand Warmers
- Downton Abbey Cloche Crochet Pattern
- Berry Cute Raspberry Newborn Hat
- Minion Crochet Hat
- Frozen-Inspired Princess Elsa Crochet Hat