During our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway series we here at CraftPaperScissors will be running a different giveaway each day. Check back with us every day to see a wonderful new craft and prize that you can win through Friday, December 12th, 2014! Now, let’s take a look at today’s project.
On the third day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me a DIY Chalkboard Tag Calendar from Fiskars. Make this calendar for your own walls or as a holiday gift. Not only is it adorable, but once it’s finished, you’ll never have to buy a calendar again! Enjoy decorating the chalkboard pieces each month and making special markers for family celebrations and major holidays.
Make today’s project!
- Fiskars Standard Tag Maker
- Fiskars 18×24 Cutting Mat
- Fiskars Star Pop-up Punch
- Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
- Chalkboard paper
- Alphabet stickers
- 16×20 inch frame
1. Using the Standard Tag maker, punch tag shapes from chalkboard paper. You will need about 35 to 40 tags.
2. Punch hole on each tag and set an eyelet in the hole.
3. Arrange tags to form calendar the calendar rows, mounting them with adhesive onto your chosen background. For this calendar, we used a base that fit into a 16×20 inch frame.
4. Use letter stickers to add the days of the week at the top of each column.
5. Cut a strip of chalkboard paper and place it at the top of the calendar to write your month.
6. Punch some small stars as additional embellishments.
Enter to win today’s giveaway
Today’s prize is a Cut and Punch Craft Supply Kit from Fiskars. The Cut and Punch Craft Supply Kit comes with one Standard Tag Maker and one pair of Thick and Heavy Mixed Media Scissors. In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite way to craft with paper?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 5, 2014 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 4, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Be sure to check out more great giveaway opportunities below!
Congratulations to John!
You’ve won the Cut and Punch Craft Supply Kit from Fiskars. You will receive an email shortly.
There are more great prizes up for grabs in the coming weeks. Be sure to take advantage of every great giveaway opportunity when you visit our complete listing of giveaways and projects for the 12 Days of Christmas!
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You could win everything pictured above.
- 10 Printable Recipe Cards + Free Unicorn Crack Recipe - August 24, 2020
- 42 Back to School Paper Crafts - August 22, 2020
- 6 Free Printable Labels for the Kitchen + Easy Dessert Recipe - August 20, 2020