Each home seems to have its own style whether it’s filled with modern glass fixtures, granite surfaces, and an open floor plan or it’s got that vintage look with gorgeous wooden antiques, bold floral decorations, and shag carpeting. But however you decorate your home interior, we have the DIY ornaments to help you out this Christmas with these 30 DIY Christmas Ornaments to Match Your Home’s Interior.
Even if you don’t have a continuous interior design going on in your home, you may decide that a rustic, winter cabin feel is what you want for your Christmas decor. This variety of homemade Christmas decorations can’t be found in Christmas stores. You’ll be hunting all over the place looking for Christmas baubles to match your other decor, but we’ve got you covered with this holiday craft collection right here! Start visualizing your living room and get an idea of what interior Christmas design you want this December.
Rustic Christmas Ornaments
If you enjoy the peaceful country atmosphere even if you live in an urban region, you’ll enjoy these rustic crafts to make for Christmas. With burlap, mason jars, and natural designs, you’ll fall in love with these rustic ornaments, and they’ll go nicely with that deep evergreen Christmas tree.
- Mason Jar Lid Wreath Ornaments
- Festive Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Country Santa Ornament
- Pine Cone DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments
- Woodland Creature DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Sweet Burlap Heart Ornament
- Rustic Burlap Jar Ornament
- Rustic Leather DIY Christmas Ornament
- Burlap and Button Snowman Christmas Ornament
Modern Christmas Ornaments
Maybe your home has a more modern and elegant look to it, and you want to continue this theme even through the holidays. Well, these gorgeous and intricate ornaments will reflect your sophisticated tastes with detailed papercraft ornaments and delicately shining Christmas baubles. The visitors to your home will truly be impressed by your taste!
- Quilled Snowflake Ornament
- Beautiful Rolled Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Chic Paper DIY Ornaments
- Dipped in Glitter Ornaments
- Chic Sea Glass Ornament
- Big Santa Belly Ornament
- Snowy Initial Ornament
- Intricate Quilled Snowflakes
- Elegant Origami Paper Star
- Pretty Crystals Snowflake
Vintage Christmas Ornaments
If you ever feel like you were born in the wrong decade and you pride yourself of your vintage tastes, these vintage craft ornaments are perfect for your Christmas tree this year. Echoing styles of the past, these ornaments are made from old lace, yellowed paper, and scrap fabric to make you feel like you’re back in the 80s or even earlier.
- Vintage Luggage Ornaments
- Cookie Cutter Vintage Ornaments
- Easy Lace Snowflake Homemade Ornaments
- Doily DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Sheet Music Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Style Christmas Baubles
- Dollar Store Vintage Vignette Ornament
- Vintage Winter Ornament Tutorial
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Vintage St. Nick Paper Ornament
Find more ornament inspiration in our collection of 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday!