Celebrate Independence Day with your own festive decor! These DIY Fourth of July decorations for your home will prepare you for a get-together at your home. Show off your red, white, and blue decorations with patriotic wreaths and all-American banners. With these homemade Fourth of July crafts adorning your home, all that’s left is to start the grill and safely enjoy the fireworks display for the ultimate Independence Day celebration!
DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home
The list below outlines our favorite DIY Fourth of July crafts for your home. Try a variety of these projects to add more red, white, and blue for your summer extravaganza. You’ll be able to add patriotic flair to your home in no time with these holiday crafts. With so many projects to choose from, you won’t know which all-American craft you’ll want to try first!
Fourth of July DIY Door Decor
Fourth of July DIY Wreaths
- Easy DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Pom Pom Wreath
- Fourth of July Clothespin Wreath
- July 4th Pinwheel Wreath
- Fly Tie July 4th Wreath
- 4th of July Flag Wreath
- Fireworks DIY Wreath Idea
- How to Make a Wreath Patriotic
Fourth of July DIY Miscellaneous Decorations
- Dollar Store Glittery Bottle Lights
- Uncle Sam Toilet Roll Craft
- Super Easy Patriotic Banner
- Cross Stitch American Flag
- Fourth of July Firework Mobile
- Simple Patriotic Flair for Candles
- Red, White, and Blue DIY Ruffle Garland
- DIY Fourth of July Banner
There are our favorite Fourth of July decorations. Now, it’s your turn to find your favorite! Try one or more of these beautiful red, white, and blue DIY decor projects and get your home ready for an Independence Day celebration!
Want more holiday crafts delivered straight to your inbox? Be sure to sign up for the FREE CraftPaperScissors newsletter!
Do you have any favorite crafts for the Fourth of July? Share in the comments below!
- 19 Post-Halloween Pumpkin Craft Ideas - November 14, 2019
- 9 DIY Costumes Guaranteed to Win the Costume Contest - October 17, 2019
- 9 Unique Autumn Crafts and Decorations - October 1, 2019