Children everywhere fell in love with the movie Frozen when it came out last year, and the craze doesn’t appear to be going anywhere. What better gift, then, could you give your child, than this Frozen-Inspired party? Every young girl would love to have a Frozen-Inspired party thrown for them, and winter is the perfect season to do it in. With a little help from our collection of Frozen-inspired craft ideas, and the quick party checklist we’ve created, you’ll be certain to plan a flawless party fit for a princess–of Arandelle of course! We have collected the greatest Frozen-themed handmade ideas to help cut costs and make your Frozen party unique. Kids will go nuts for the Frozen crafts we have gathered below!
1. Plan out your favors
2. Create your invitations
3. Find a Frozen-themed dessert to make
4. Organize a few party activities for the kids
Planning a Frozen party is easy when you have all of the essentials listed above. Try making these Melted Olaf Water Bottles as your party favors; the free printable that is included will make this one of the cheapest options available. Follow this theme and create a simple set of invitations, like these Snow Globe Invitations. We also have an amazing Frozen-inspired cake for you to try out! When you make your own Frozen crafts, you’ll be creating the perfect setting for your child’s winter party. From Elsa-inspired accessories to creative Frozen-inspired activities for kids, the Frozen-Inspired party ideas gathered below will transform your home into Arandelle!
- Frozen-Inspired Princess Elsa Crochet Hat
- Frozen-Inspired Princess Anna Crochet Hat
- No Sew Princess Elsa Cape
- DIY Elsa Crowns and Sven Antlers
- DIY Frozen Silly Putty
- DIY Elsa Hair Jewels and Pendant
- Olaf the Snowman Sock
- DIY Snow Globe Ring
- Frozen-Inspired Sparkly Jar Craft
Who is your favorite character from Disney’s Frozen?
Sign up for our free e-newsletters and you’ll be first to see all our new craft ideas!
- 9 DIY Costumes Guaranteed to Win the Costume Contest - October 17, 2019
- 9 Unique Autumn Crafts and Decorations - October 1, 2019
- 9 Unique Gifts in a Jar Ideas - September 18, 2019