Oscars night is a fun excuse to dress up and drink delicious cocktails with your friends. With so many easy and cost-effective DIY dress and jewelry tutorials out there, there’s really no excuse throw a schnazzy Oscars night party of your own. Take some time look over the list we’ve compiled of our favorite schnazzy party details. You’ll find jewels, you’ll find gowns, you’ll find decorations–there’s even a handful of heavenly cocktails.
Perfect Party Cocktails and Appetizers
- Fun Fiesta DIY Taco Bar
- Disco Ball Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- Sparkling Champagne Cider
- Midnight in Paris French Martini
- Yummy Fig, Brie, and Prosciutto Appetizers
Sparkly Handmade Jewelry Projects
Top off your lovely dress with the sparkly jewelry. We’ve got statement necklaces and bold earrings that will put the stars to shame.
- Stardust Sparkler Necklace
- Tom Bins Inspired Necklace
- Lulu Frost Knockoff Earrings
- DIY Metal Collar Necklace
- Charming Crystal Cluster Earrings
Glamorous DIY Gowns
If you’re gonna have a fancy Oscars party, you’ve got to go big or go home, and that means donning a gown. Win the award for Best Leading Sewist during Crunch Time with any of these pretty, easy-to-make dresses.
- Putting on the Glitz LBD
- Friday Night Maxi Dress Pattern
- 15-Minute Convertible Dress
- DIY Prom and Cocktail Attire
Dazzling DIY Decor
Don’t forget to set the mood. Turn your home into a fancy banquet hall for an evening your friends won’t be quick to forget. They’ll be taking photos among all the glowing, glittery decorations all evening long.
- Foil Pie Pan Rose Topiary
- Beautiful Upcycled Bulb Stars
- Glittering Gold Candles
- Fun Festive Ceiling Streamers
- Totally Tinsel Photo Backdrop–Your very own Red Carpet!