Wedding favors can be a polarizing topic. Some brides see them as an essential component of their wedding day while others see them as a waste of money. Regardless of your view, it’s nice to know you have the option to create DIY wedding favors on a budget. Whether you go the sentimental route or the edible route, these wedding favor ideas are a great way to show your guests how much they mean to you and your partner. After a night full of good food, good drinks, and even better dancing, it’s nice for your loved ones to leave your reception with a little remembrance of your special day. The good news is you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg in order to create crowd-pleasing homemade wedding favors. Check out our ideas below and find the token of appreciation that speaks to you the most.
PLUS! For even more ways to make your guests feel special and comfortable as soon as they arrive for your wedding weekend, be sure to check out these Creative Wedding Welcome Bag Ideas.
For even more DIY wedding ideas delivered straight to your inbox, don’t forget to subscribe to the free email newsletter from AllFreeDIYWeddings!
DIY Wedding Favor Roundup: 27 Wedding Favor Ideas Your Guests Will Love
Edible Wedding Favors
Let’s start with our roundup of edible wedding favors. Everyone loves to end the night with a sweet treat, right? These favors are a great way to present your guests with a favor you know they will use and enjoy. In our opinion, food-related favors are the best bang for your buck and the best use of your time, because no one, and we mean no one, has the heart to pass up a tiny cheesecake made in a mason jar or a beautifully decorated bundle of cookies.
- Adorable Little Mason Jar Cheesecake Bites
- Sweet as Pie Wedding Favors
- Hot Cocoa S’mores Kit
- Charming Mason Jar Cupcakes Recipe
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Test Tube Mocha Recipe
- Gold-Dipped Rock Candy Favors
- Mason Jar Cookie Mix Favor
- Rustic Homemade Jam Favors
- Heavenly Strawberry Jam Recipe
Stress-Busting DIY Wedding Favors
Give your guests the gift of relaxation with one of these stress-busting DIY wedding favors. Homemade lotions and potions are a quick and easy way to make a large number of favors at one time. Plus, you don’t need to worry about someone throwing away your favor or not using it because everyone experiences stress to some degree and could benefit from these at-home spa day treatments.
- DIY Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub
- 2-Ingredient DIY Lip Balm
- Soap Confetti DIY Wedding Favor
- Bohemian Seed Bomb Wedding Favors
- Bath Bomb Favor Tutorial
- Aromatic Bath Salts Tutorial
- Relaxing Grapefruit Homemade Bath Bombs
- Himalayan Salt and Rosebud Bath Soak
Homemade Wedding Favor Bags
Now that you have a genius idea for your homemade wedding favors, you probably want to put them in a cute bag so that it’s easy for your guests to grab and go at the end of the night. Well, you’re in luck, because we have so many adorable options when it comes to favor bags. From tiny satchels to structured boxes, there’s truly something for everyone’s theme, style, and budget. Browse the list below to find your favorite.
- Little Burlap Treat Bags
- Vintage Parisian Gift Box
- Flowered Wedding Favor Box
- Elegant Bird Favor Boxes
- Adorably Rustic Lace and Burlap Favor Bags
- Crochet Favor Sachet
- Delicate Tissue Flower Favor Boxes
- Love is Sweet DIY Favor Bags
- Super Simple Favor Bags
What’s your favorite type of wedding favor to receive?
- Some Dresses Are Worth Melting For: Disney Princess Wedding Inspiration - May 11, 2020
- DIY Wedding Favor Roundup: 27 Wedding Favor Ideas Your Guests Will Love - April 23, 2020
- 20 Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas for Every Season - March 3, 2020