If you’re like me you start making your Christmas ornaments early! I’m celebrating Christmas a bit early with a handful of dollar store ornaments that are as adorable as they are affordable. With a few simple materials you can create some truly amazing handmade Christmas ornaments that you will love hanging on your tree. With just a few simple materials from the Dollar Store, you’ll be able to make a pile of DIY Christmas ornaments in now time at all, and you won’t break the bank redoing your holiday theme. This year you can easily go with a new theme on your Christmas tree, and you won’t have to worry that you’ve spent too much. Making your own Christmas ornaments is a great way to have little trinkets on hand to give as quick gifts, as well. I will often make a bunch of extra ornaments to have on hand for the various Christmas tree decorating charities I participate in.
Dollar Store Christmas Ornaments
Take your pick from our top ten dollar store ornaments below. Choose from vintage ones made from Dollar Store finds to chic baubles made from your craft stash at home! You may even have most of the supplies on hand. Some of these DIY Christmas crafts are also great ways to “renew” your old treasures and make something fresh for the tree this year.
- Paint Brush Santa Ornaments – Paint brushes have never been so festive.
- Butterfly Angel Ornament – A great way to stay on a budget and make those precious angels.
- Dollar Store Gift Wrap Decorations – It doesn’t get any easier that this ornament.
- Cookie Cutter Vintage Ornaments – Nostalgia never looked cuter.
- Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament – You won’t believe how this DIY ornament is made!
- Enchanting Snow Ornaments – STAFF FAVORITE!
- Cupcake Liner Ornaments – Craft supplies are hiding in your kitchen.
- Snowy Initial Ornament – Make one for everyone in the family.
- Literary Cookie Cutter Ornaments – Know a bibliophile?
- Paper Doily Angel – Angels are the perfect symbol for the holiday.
If you need more great handmade Christmas ornament ideas, we have a great Pinterest board filled with ideas that will keep your busy from now until Christmas comes. Be sure to hit the follow button, so you’ll always see the newest free DIY christmas ornaments as we find them!
What is your favorite ornament to put on the Christmas Tree each year?
- Bundle Up: 25 Winter Accessories to Keep You Warm - January 5, 2020
- 10 New Year’s Crafts to Help you Throw the BEST Party Ever - December 28, 2019
- Operation Christmas Child Craft: DIY Spinning Top - December 10, 2019