It’s sticky. It’s smelly. And it’s not fresh tar on the street or that super strong craft glue. It’s scented duct tape! Introducing Duck Tape Scents – the newest line of tape from our friends at Duck Brand. Duck Tape Scents are available in a variety of scents, including Bubblegum, Cupcake, Lemon, Grape, Mint, and Orange Cream. Made with the same strength as regular Duct Tape, these scented rolls help engage all your senses without sacrificing the durability of the product. We’ve thought of so many ways you can use these six new colors and scents in your crafting! These new tapes remind me of my childhood and we think kids will love these yummy tapes! Not to eat, of course. Here are some projects we love!
- Duct Tape Crayon Roll
- Funky DIY Doll House from Duct Tape
- Duck Tape Card Pouch
- Duct Tape Floral Wreath
- Duct Tape Roses
- Precious Duct Tape Sandals
- Duct Tape Floral Purses
- Duct Tape Flowers
- Slap Bracelet Upgrade
- Duct Tape Flower Bouquet
- Easy Duct Tape Dandelions
- Duck Tape Calla Lilies
- Dynamite Duct Tape Necklace Trio
- Fruitastic Duct Tape Purse for Kids
- Easter Egg Duck Tape Flowers
- Easter Egg Duck Tape Picture Frame
Guess what? We have a set of Duck Tape Scents we are going to give away right here on the blog! All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post telling us…
What would you make with Duck Tape Scents?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
Winner will be announced here on the blog as well as contacted by the email address provided.
You have until October 22, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Congrats to our winner, Jennifer, who said:
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020