This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2015 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here on FaveCrafts. Each blogger was then sent a box filled with new craft products from the company sponsors. They set out to make projects from these new products and we were blown away by the results. We’re featuring these fantastic projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Bedside Hanging Storage Pockets
Using Design Foam Square block with pre-cut soft tiles and fabric from Fairfield, you can create this super fashionable and functional Bedside Hanging Storage Pockets. Great for tweens to hang on their wall next to their beds, or from a bed frame. Use it to store photos, notes, journals, and more. This is a simple and fun project that is great for using up leftover fabric scraps and also adding a touch of decor to your bedroom.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Today’s prize is a variety of products from Fairfield. Included in the prize is:
- Shield Moisture & Allergen Barrier Fabric
- Low-Loft Fusible Fleece
- oly*fun multipurpose craft material
- Design Foam with Sticky Base
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Fairfield products!
What do you like to cross-stitch?In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you like to make with fabric?
Enter to win our Best Blogger Craft Ideas Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with amazing prizes from 13 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until April 30th, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.