Today is Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the eighth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Oly*Fun Gift Wrapping Tutorial from Fairfield!
- Oly*Fun in your choice of coordinating colors. This tutorial used Grab and Go Packs in Cherry Pop, Clover, and Snow White
- LOW TEMP Glue Gun, or multi-temp glue gun set to LOW and glue sticks
- An iron set on the lowest setting possible
- Gifts to Wrap
You may want to iron your Oly*Fun a bit to remove wrinkles. You just want to be really careful and iron on your iron’s lowest setting. Even then, test your iron on a small bit of Oly*Fun, just to be sure your iron won’t melt it.
Wrap your gift the way you normally would. Instead of tape, use your LOW temperature glue gun.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Fairfield fabrics are easy to work with and come in a wide variety of colors and textures. These stunning holiday colors are perfect for any Christmas craft. Use them for the creative wrapping idea featured to add glam to your gifts. Make some new holiday stockings or a fun Santa hat; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination with these great Oly*Fun fabrics.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What would you create with this metallic fabric?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 22, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 21, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 4 chances to win!
Congrats to Pam M.!
You’ve won the Fabric Bolts in Metallic Red, Cherry Pop, Metallic Gold, Snow White, and Clover from Fairfield! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020