Christmas is our favorite holiday of the year, so we decided to round up all of our (and your!) favorite Christmas craft ideas! From adorable homemade Christmas decorations to the most precious homemade gifts, these charming kids’ crafts will get you into the holiday spirit- we guarantee it! You simply can’t go wrong with these Christmas crafts for kids. Make them now, before the holidays are over, or Pin them for next year’s round of Christmas crafting!
My mom still hangs all the ornaments I made on her tree every year, and it warms my heart to see that she loves them just as much now as she did back then. There’s nothing more special than decorating the Christmas tree with the people you love, so it’s no surprise that all of your favorite kids’ Christmas crafts were actually homemade ornaments! If your family’s tree is completely trimmed, kids can make these charming DIY ornaments as a gift for a loved one, or simply save these Christmas craft ideas until next year.
- Gorgeous Toilet Tube Snowflake Ornament
- Snowflake Fairy Ornament
- Adorable Melted Snowman Ornament
- Dollar Store Cork Ornaments
- Inspirational Ornaments
- Snowy Scene Ornament
- Rustic Cardboard Christmas Ornaments
Deck the halls…with kid-made Christmas decorations! If you go all out for the holidays like my family does, no average Christmas decor will do, which means the best way to go is to make it handmade! Each one of these Christmas crafts for kids is sure to become a yearly presence when you decorate for the holidays. No matter how you decorate your home each Christmas, these are the homemade decorations you won’t want to miss.
- Angel Wings Christmas Tree
- Toilet Tube Christmas Wreath
- Your Favorite Christmas Lanterns
- Retro Tissue Tree
- Classy Cardboard Christmas Trees
Christmas is the season of giving, but it’s easy to forget that not all gifts need to come from a store. In fact, the most cherished gifts are the ones made by hand! Each of these delightful homemade gift ideas is easy to make and will be well-loved by any recipient. I don’t know about you, but I would love to receive a luxurious jar of that Candy Cane Sugar Scrub…
- DIY Holiday Hairpins
- Candy Jar Snowman Gift
- Holiday Cheer Mirror
- Heartwarming Hot Cocoa Kit
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- 28 DIY Summer Kids Crafts - June 29, 2022
- Teach Kids About Math, Sorting, and Food With This DIY Grocery Store Notepad - June 28, 2022
- Under the Sea: 16 Easy Kids’ Crafts Inspired by Mermaids, Sea Creatures, and the Ocean - June 15, 2022