This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2015 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here on FaveCrafts. Each blogger was then sent a box filled with new craft products from the company sponsors. They set out to make projects from these new products and we were blown away by the results. We’re featuring these fantastic projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Styrofoam Koalas DIY Kids Craft
Simple kids crafts have a way of taking a more complicated task and turning it into a fun activity. While crafting can take time and energy, this Styrofoam Koalas DIY Kids Craft is sure to put a smile on your favorite little one’s face. In fact, they’ll be eager to turn off the television and power down the computer screen so they can work on this quick and easy craft project. If you’re looking for craft projects for kids to make in an afternoon, this is the project. Start with a plan Styrofoam ball and add eyes, ears and a smiling mouth.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Today’s prize is a variety of products from FloraCraft. Included in the prize is:
- 2 Foam Multi-Pack Balls Value Packs
- 2 FloraCraft Wreath forms
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use FloraCraft products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What animal would you make with Styrofoam?
Congrats to Jody who answered, “I would probably make a cat.” These Styrofaom balls are purr-fect for making cats! Thank you all for participating in this giveaway and check out the giveaway schedule to see what you can win next!
Enter to win our Best Blogger Craft Ideas Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with amazing prizes from 13 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until April 4th, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.