Planning a springtime wedding? We suggest you seriously consider the Mason jar when choosing your floral arrangements. They’re delicate-looking on their own and can be made even more so with a simple layer of pastel-colored paint. You might be wondering what all the fuss is still about—didn’t mason jars come onto the scene years ago?—but there’s no denying that Mason jars are still the prettiest way to display flowers at any wedding.
At this point, it’s almost taboo not to have DIY centerpieces at your wedding, so you best get crafting. Below you’ll find a list of our favorite homemade Mason jar wedding crafts. Follow them exactly or tweak them a bit to fit your color scheme and personal preferences.
8 DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces You’ll Love
1. We love the shabby chic style of the paint on these mason jars which can instantly match your wedding colors.
2. Lace is a must for a truly rustic wedding.
3. The simple combination of blue mason jars and peach flowers is stunning
4. Calling spring sunshine! These mason jars are the perfect mix of springy yellows and citrus oranges.
5. Bright flowers are perfect for the spring bride who wants to stray away from the pastels.
6. For a truly unique centerpiece, try this amazing technique.
7. Give your mason jars the boost they deserve.
8. This classic combo can’t be beat.