Have you heard? From Monday, December 1st until Friday, December 12th, we here at CraftPaperScissors will be running a different giveaway each day. Check back with us every day to see a wonderful new craft and prize that you can win!
On the ninth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me Glam and Glitz Bracelet from Plaid Enterprises. This beaded beauty can be made in only a few hours. Get started now and you will have your own colorful and trendy charm bracelet before the day is out!
Make today’s project!
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz Charms:
Noel Snowflake Charms, Candy Cane Snowflake Charms, Stocking Present Charms, Snowflake Charms, Poinsettia Charms, Swirl Snowman Charms, Painted Candy Cane Charms, Santa Dec 25 Charms
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz Christmas Bracelet
- Plaid® Holiday Glitz Earrings & Jump Rings
- Plaid® Select Strands:
Beads Coral Flat Round Disk Red, Beads Glass 8mm Faceted Round Green, Beads Glass 8mm Faceted Round Crystal
- Silver head pins & eye pins
- Needle nose pliers
- Create several bead charms before assembling your charm bracelet. To create a bead charm, thread either a head pin or an eye pin with a combination of the round flat disc red beads, 8 mm green and/or 8mm crystal faceted beads.
Note: I use eye pins when I want the bead charm to be a connector–example: the bead charm will connect to the bracelet as well as have a charm connect or dangle from it.
- Once the beads are threaded onto the head or eye pin, make a loop using the round nose pliers and trim the excess pin using side cutters. Create several bead charms.
- Next, lay your bracelet out before you so that you can design the placement of your Christmas charms and colored bead charms. At this time, attach a few Christmas charms to the eye pin of a bead charm.
- Once you are happy with the design placement of your bead charms and Christmas charms, attach the charms to the bracelet chain links using jump rings.
Note: To open and close a jump ring, hold one half of the jump ring (with the slit at the top) using a pair of chain nose pliers, hold the second half of the jump ring with the round nose pliers And open the jump ring moving one hand toward you and the opposite hand away from you. Never open a jump ring by pulling it part as this will weaken the support of the jump ring. To close the jump ring, simply reverse the direction of the one hand towards you and the other hand away from you.
Enter to win today’s prize!
Today’s prize is a selection of craft supplies from Plaid Enterprises. The prize includes 3 colors Martha Stewart Vintage Decor paint, 2 Vintage Decor stencils, 1 Martha Stewart Vintage Decor Brush, 3 colors of Martha Stewart Chalkboard paint, Martha Stewart Liquid Chalk, 3 Liquid Chalk silkscreens, 1 64 oz bottle of Mod Podge, 2 packages of Mod Melts, 2 molds, and an assortment of Mod Podge tools! In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite type of Christmas accessory to make for the holiday season?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 11, 2014 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 10, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Be sure to check out more great giveaway opportunities below!
Congratulations to Florence!
You’ve won the selection of craft supplies from Plaid Enterprises. You will receive an email shortly.
There are more great prizes up for grabs in the coming days. Be sure to take advantage of every great giveaway opportunity when you visit our complete listing of giveaways and projects for the 12 Days of Christmas!
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You could win everything pictured above.
- The Best Christmas Gifts for Teachers - December 15, 2020
- 11 Christmas Potholder Patterns and Other Homemade Kitchen Gifts - November 26, 2020
- Unbelievably Elegant: 13 Dollar Store Craft Ideas for DIY Christmas Ornaments - October 30, 2020