While creating your own charming summer garden is fantastic in theory, for those who are short on room or maybe don’t have the greenest of thumbs, it’s not always a possibility. But, if you still have a hankering for all things green this summer, never fear! I’ve collected some fantastic DIY terrarium projects that are awesome gardening ideas if you live in the city or just don’t have the time, money, or space for maintaining a full garden.
This list of easy terrarium ideas contains both functional mini gardens and aesthetically-pleasing pretend ones, depending on your gardening style, and are perfect for apartment living. I’ve also included a few kid-friendly terrariums, so your kids can jump in on the DIY mini gardening trend. Whether you decide to go with real succulents or faux plants, there’s sure to be something on this list that you’ll absolutely love!
If you have your own ideas for creating a DIY terrarium, leave a comment below! Here’s wishing you all happy gardening!
Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums
Super Easy DIY Terrariums
- Garden in a Bottle
- Vintage Mason Jar Terrarium – #vintage
- Make Your Own Terrarium
- Tiny Teacup Terrarium
Pretty Pretend Terrarium Ideas
- Bitty Beach Terrarium
- Sand Art Succulent Terrariums – Brand New!
- Mini Terrarium DIY Necklaces
- Haunted Halloween Terrariums – Perfectly Spooky!
- Beautiful Beach Terrarium
DIY Terrariums for Kids
- Soda Bottle Terrarium – Great Recycled Craft!
- Adorable Easter Terrarium
- Glow in the Dark Terrarium – It Actually Glows!
- CD Terrarium
What are your DIY terrarium ideas? Leave a comment below!
- 19 DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home - June 30, 2020
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 22, 2020
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 6, 2020