Before I tell you the latest and hottest fall jewelry trends, I would like to thank Mother Nature and all she has created to inspire this blog post.
Thank you, Mother Nature.
Each season has their own picture perfect moment that makes our jaws drop to the floor: summer’s first sunset, winter’s first snowfall and spring’s first blossom. But in my opinion, autumn takes the cake when it comes to the most beautiful scenery. You can’t beat going out on a morning hike in the woods and looking up at all the trees shedding their beautiful colored leaves. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!
Autumn is best known for its maroon, medallion and rusty brown colored leaves. These jewelry projects all have one thing in common: they scream fall. During the month of October, dress up in drips of burnt orange and merlot to celebrate one of the most breathtakingly beautiful seasons. These DIY jewelry projects incorporate colors that will match with any outfit.
Before you continue reading, grab your coziest wool sweater and a pipping hot cup of apple cider. You’ll be blown away by how a[utumn]wesome these DIY jewelry projects are.
50 Shades of Orange
From pumpkins to camp fires on a cool autumn night, orange is a popular color often associated with the fall. Orange looks good on any skin tone and will really make an outfit pop. Whether you’re rocking a bracelet carved with pumpkins (pun intended) or a headband drenched in metallic gold leaves, you’ll fit right into this stunning season. You can never go wrong with pairing this tangerine beaded necklace with a brown knitted sweater. Take your accessories even further by rocking these delicate dangly leaf earrings. There’s nothing wrong with rocking a little bit of nature on your neck, ears or wrists during autumn!
- 10-Minute Layered Leather DIY Bracelets
- Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace
- Precious Party Dangles
- Stunning Quartz Layering DIY Necklace
- Rustic DIY Statement Bracelets
- Autumn Leaves Necklace
- Clay Jewelry DIY Bracelet
- DIY Ring and Tassel Necklace
- Knockoff Chann Luu Wrap Bracelet
- Speedy Herringbone DIY Bracelet
- Layered Wish Bracelet
- Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Stacking Bracelet
Red, Red Wine Colored Jewelry
Red rubies will never go out of style. Having a shiny pair of maroon ruby earrings is a must have in your jewelry box. Deep, dark reds are great to sport in the fall season. When you walk out of your door on a crisp cool autumn morning, you are bound to step on a couple crunchy red leaves. To show off your DIY earrings dressed in red beads, put your hair up in a ponytail or messy bun. Match your red lips this autumn with a beaded red bracelet or wine colored gem necklace and you’ll be set to go.
- Gorgeous Autumn Colors Crochet Necklace
- Flicked Raspberry and Gold Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Gold Inlay Polymer Clay Pendant
- Alluring Leather Cord Bracelet
- Dyed Pumpkin Seed Necklace
- Perfect for Fall Necklace
- Lady in Red Necklace
- Midnight Rose Coil and Crystal Wrapped Pendant
- Marvelous Maple Leaf Earrings
- Floral and Leaf DIY Earrings
- Fiesta Sunset Earrings
- Simple Needles Felted Earrings
- Woven Seed Bead Necklace
Rustic Browns and Cool Coppers
As fall comes to an end, so do the bright colored leaves. But, don’t fret! Watch the bright reds, yellows and orange turn to a rustic brown color. Many people underestimate the beauty of the color brown. It’s the color of everything we love: coffee, antique wooden tables, chocolate and cinnamon sugar doughnuts. But, these copper colored jewelry projects may just take the cake. These beauteous brown earrings, necklaces and bracelets can be worn as everyday pieces because of how neutral and basic the color is. Leather jewelry is a very popular trend, especially during the autumn months! While the color is quite simple, you’ll still turn heads as you strut your stuff dripping in brass, gold and copper.
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet
- Bohemian Arrowhead DIY Bracelet
- Leather and Chain Wrap Bracelet
- Lovely Leather and Lace Bracelet
- Whimsically Simple DIY Wood Rings
- Golden Clay Charm Necklace
- Rustic Spring Branch Necklace
- Upcycled Leather Cuff
- Simple Textured Crochet Cuff Bracelet
- How to Make a Spiral Wire Ring
- Fall Foilage Necklace
- Pressed Pennies Bracelet
- Easy Copper Circle Earrings
What’s your favorite color to rock during fall?
- 16 DIY Graduation Gifts: Handmade Jewelry Projects to Say Congrats - March 27, 2019
- 30 DIY Jewelry Crafts for New Year’s Eve - December 29, 2017
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 30, 2017