During our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway series we here at CraftPaperScissors will be running a different giveaway each day. Check back with us every day to see a wonderful new craft and prize that you can win through Friday, December 12th, 2014! Now, let’s take a look at today’s project.
On the eighth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me a Happy Holidays Scrapbook Layout from Spellbinders. These scrapbook pieces couldn’t be cuter and will provide the perfect backdrop for your family memories. Family and friends will enjoy looking through your photo books for years to come.
Make today’s project!
- EL-013 – Winter Wonders
- S2-121 – Happy Holidays Sentiment
- S5-223 – Heirloom Reflections
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine
- GC-008 Raspberry Spacer Plate
- Tsukineko® StazOn® Black
- Bazzill Basics Cardstock – Marshmallow & Red Hots
- Kaisercraft Cardstock ‘Smoke’
- Script stamp
- Echo Park Tis the Season collection papers
- Green Cardstock
- Cut a 1/4” thick frame 11.3″ square in overall size from the grey cardstock and adhere inside the red diagonal stripe border
- Cut a rectangle 4.5 x 6” from the Red pattern paper as well as a strip 11.5 x 2″ and adhere both onto the base paper
- Add a strip from the grey and white polka dot paper 11.5 x 1″ in size with ribbon edges cut at the bottom to the page.
- Cut out the decorative bauble strip from the pattern paper 11.3″ long and adhere to the page.
- Emboss the Winter Wonder folder using the Raspberry Spacer Plate in the Grand Calibur® Machine from a 5 x 7” piece of cardstock. Cut along the bow line and slip your photo in. Adhere to the page.
- Stamp script stamp onto white cardstock and cut/emboss the Round, Kismet and the Spire decorative dies from this piece.
- Cut/emboss the Round, Kismet and the Spire shaped outer dies from green cardstock and layer the decorative partners on top then adhere to the page.
- Add a twine bow to each of the baubles.
- Cut out the ‘It’s the most wonderful time of year’ strip and adhere to the page.
- Cut/emboss the Happy Holidays sentiment die from red cardstock and adhere to the page.
Enter to win today’s prize!
Today’s prize is an embossing folder and dies from Spellbinders which includes the M-Bossabilities Reversible Embossing Folder in Winter Wonders, a Happy Holidays Die, and an Heirloom Reflections Die! In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you ever made a Christmas scrapbook before?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 10, 2014 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 9, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Be sure to check out more great giveaway opportunities below!
Congratulations to Debbie!
You’ve won the embossing folder and dies from Spellbinders. You will receive an email shortly.
There are more great prizes up for grabs in the coming days. Be sure to take advantage of every great giveaway opportunity when you visit our complete listing of giveaways and projects for the 12 Days of Christmas!
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You could win everything pictured above.
- 10 Printable Recipe Cards + Free Unicorn Crack Recipe - August 24, 2020
- 42 Back to School Paper Crafts - August 22, 2020
- 6 Free Printable Labels for the Kitchen + Easy Dessert Recipe - August 20, 2020