The best part about being a kid is those special times when Mom and Dad let you stay up past your bedtime and play long after the sun has set! Upgrade your kid’s nighttime fun from looking at stars to making their own DIY glow in the dark projects they can share with their friends. With these Here We Glow: 34 Glow in the Dark Kids’ Projects you’ll find tons of neon entertainment from bouncy balls to glow paint for kids of all ages!
Can you imagine how cool it would be to create your own glow in the dark items as a little kiddo? Watch out because you’re about to “glow” your child’s mind with these DIY kids activities and dazzling nighttime fun!
DIY Glow Jars for Kids
Glow jars are some truly fascinating crafts for the little ones. You can watch as their eyes light up when they see the magical glow within these amazing jars. These glow project ideas make some great outdoor decorations or sleepover crafts. They’ll provide just the right amount of light for playing in the dark and sleeping soundly!
- Constellation Glow Jar
- Glowing Mason Jar
- Glow in the Dark Glitter Jars
- Glittery DIY Glow Jar
- Glow-in-the Dark Mason Jars
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Recycled Glow-in-the-Dark Galaxy Mason Jar
- Glow in the Dark Firefly Jar
Glow in the Dark Games and Toys
What’s better than toys and games? Your kids’ favorite activities just got a whole lot better with some added glow in the dark amusement. Play a light-up game of bowling or make a glow in the dark bouncy ball for hours of fun. You never have to stop playing! Not even when the sun goes down, and the moon and stars are shining bright.
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Glow in the Dark Butterflies
- Ready, Set, Glow Firefly
- Glow Xylophone
- Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling Plastic Bottle Craft
- Ring Toss Glow Craft
Sensory Glow Project Ideas
Delight all of your child’s senses with these glow in the dark kids’ craft ideas that are sure to captivate your child’s attention. These sensory activities can’t get much cooler! Make some glow in the dark play dough or glowing gelatin sensory stars for a little bath time entertainment. Don’t be afraid to try something new and get your hands dirty with these brilliant crafts for kids.
- Neon Glowing Water Beads
- Glowing Gelatin Sensory Stars
- Edible Glowing Oobleck Craft
- Glow in the Dark Mini Water Beads
- Glowing Rainbow Water
- Glow-in-the-Dark DIY Slime
- Glow in the Dark Playdough
- Glow in the Dark Food
- Glowing Homemade Play Dough Recipe
- Fun Glow-in-the-Dark Sand Recipe
Wearable Glow in the Dark Kids’ Crafts
It wouldn’t be a fun day without some hip glow in the dark accessories for your kids to wear while running around the house at night, whether they’re playing tag or playing space invaders!
Glow in the Dark Arts and Crafts
Inspire your child’s creativity and their wonder with these glow in the dark kids’ art projects. They can make their own glowing masterpieces that will excite their little minds and keep them busy when they’re bored. Be as innovative as you’d like with these kids’ activities that will last all season long!
- Easy DIY Glow Paint
- Glow Pendulum Painting
- Bath Time Glowing Homemade Paint
- Glow in the Dark Art
- Glow in the Dark Space Craft
- Glowing Flower Craft Experiment
- Glowing Gears Mod Podge Art
What’s your favorite glow in the dark kids’ activity? Let us know below in the comments!
If you liked these summer glow project ideas, subscribe to the AllFreeKidsCrafts newsletter for more crafts just like these delivered right to your inbox!
- 50+ Nostalgic Easy Kids Crafts from your Childhood - January 18, 2020
- Here We Glow: 34 Glow in the Dark Kids’ Projects - January 14, 2020
- Wonderful Winter Crafts for Dreary Days - January 7, 2020