Today is Day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the seventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Holiday Gift Wrap Tutorial from Sizzix!
- Stacked Snowflakes and Prancing Deer dies by Tim Holtz
- Kraft Wrapping Paper and Patterned Paper
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Sizzix Cutting Pads
- Wrap the package in brown Kraft wrapping paper.
- Take a panel of patterned paper slightly smaller than the box and cut a wide V-notch from the bottom. Add this on top of the wrapping paper, leaving an equal amount of space around the edges.
- Cut stacked snowflakes from contrasting patterned paper and add a layer of glitter to them before adding them to the left and right sides of your package.
- Cut the Prancing Deer from white card stock and add color and texture with ink and crackle paint. Apply to the bottom half of the package.
- To finish, ties bells to the deer’s neck, scatter gold sequins around the gift, and add a ribbon and a few die cuts to the empty space near the top.
The Sizzix Vagabond machine is a powerful, portable paper cutter and embosser. It can cut and emboss many different types of paper in all different thicknesses, and as long as you have power, this machine can be used anywhere. The 12 1/2″ x 4 5/8″ x 9″ machine comes with a solo platform, solo shim, one pair of standard cutting pads, and stickers.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you like to wrap your gifts?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 23, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 22, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 5 chances to win!
Congratulations to J P!
You’ve won the Sizzix Vagabond Machine Giveaway! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020