There’s just something about the holiday season that has the ability to combine a few very different holidays into three months of sheer fun. From sneaking candy corn from the jack-o’-lantern bowl on the counter, to smelling that turkey cooking in the oven, to caroling door to door with friends and family, there’s just so much to do between October and December. Best of all, everybody seems to be in a crafty mood – including the little ones, who are dying to make Halloween crafts for kids, as well as crafts for Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts almost 24/7!
Crafting with kids can sometimes get a bit pricey, but at AllFreeKidsCrafts, we believe that the most adorable crafts can be made with the simplest materials. Take Mason jars for example. When it comes to easy holiday projects, some of the easiest things you can make with the kids are crafts with jars. You can decorate them with paper, paint them in bright colors, or fill them with fun decorative treasures. These holiday Mason jar crafts for kids will inspire you in ways you’ve never imagined!
Plus, if you’re looking for something that the kids can make and give to a special loved one, be sure to consider gifts in a jar ideas for easy crafts that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
9 Holiday Mason Jar Crafts for Kids
- When the air gets chilly and the leaves begin to change, it can only mean one thing: it’s time to come up with fun autumn craft ideas! Let the little ones help this year with kid-friendly seasonal projects like these Simple DIY Candy Corn Jars.
2. Looking for a stress-free fall craft for kids? The No-Fuss Mason Jar Pumpkin Vase is the perfect Mason jar idea for you!
3. Fun Halloween craft ideas are a great way to make your kids’ holiday fright-tastic! These DIY Glowing Goblin Jars are perfect for Halloween decorating ideas because they are super simple and fun to make.
4. This 10 Minute Mason Jar Turkey project idea is one of many easy Thanksgiving crafts that are great for kids. Mason jar crafts are super popular right now, so why not put a Thanksgiving twist on them?
5. Create a new holiday tradition with Thanksgiving crafts for kids like this one. The Thankful Turkey Jar is a recycled craft for kids that you’ll want to use every year.
6. Autumn is full of fun, color, and thanks, but did you know it can be full of recycling too? Make crafts with recycled materials this autumn, and you could end up with something as cute as the Adorable Jar Turkey Thanksgiving Craft.
7. Put holiday candy into the Reindeer Mason Jar with Handprint Antlers for an adorable candy dish that you will love treasure as your little one grows.
8. Your loved ones are going to adore receiving a Christmas Mason Jar with Handprint Snowman Tags. They are really easy Christmas craft ideas for kids to make and give.
9. The kids are going to love making a Candy Jar Snowman Gift for everyone they know. These sweet jars are wonderfully easy Christmas gifts for kids to make.
What’s your favorite holiday? Tell us below!
- Teach Kids About Math, Sorting, and Food With This DIY Grocery Store Notepad - June 26, 2020
- 28 DIY Summer Kids Crafts - June 20, 2020
- Under the Sea: 16 Easy Kids’ Crafts Inspired by Mermaids, Sea Creatures, and the Ocean - June 12, 2020