You make your own holiday cookies, so why not make them into fun holiday gifts? Send sweets to your neighbors in a cute gift bag, Mason jar, or cookie tin. However, be warned, these seasonal holiday recipes make great gifts, but they’re addicting. These yummy ideas and sweet treats are so good, you’ll be wondering how you lived without them before. At AllFreeHolidayCrafts, we guarantee you’ll be getting numerous requests for more desserts or the recipe itself. Go ahead and make these food gifts for some sweet satisfaction.
Seasonal Recipes and Gifts in a Jar
Ready for pumpkin spice everything? We guarantee that your friends, family, and neighbors are too. Along with the signature flavor of the season you’ll find food gifts with hints of cinnamon, apple, and caramel. These seasonal recipe gift ideas are perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall.
- Autumn Apple Bread Recipe
- The Best Homemade Caramels
- Pumpkin Pie Granola Recipe
- Delicious Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
Christmas Recipes and Gifts in a Jar
Cookie time and Christmastime are practically synonymous. Since you’ll be baking them anyway, you should also consider giving holiday cookies as gifts. Don’t stop there; truffles, puppy chow, and recipes in a jar are all great ways to give food gifts this holiday season.
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- Holiday Puppy Chow Recipe
- Very Merry Mason Jars
- Granola Mason Jar Gift
- Holiday Cookie Mix in a Jar
How do you package your holiday desserts?
- 19 DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home - June 30, 2020
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 22, 2020
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 6, 2020