Valentine’s Day can be a tricky holiday. Between dodging the naysayers who claim it was invented by Hallmark and agonizing over how to set up the “perfect date,” February 14th can begin to feel like more trouble than it’s worth. Our advice? Forget the Negative Nancies and the pressure to have a flawless night out. Whether you plan to be spending time with your significant other, your grandma, a set of platonic pals, or your pet, Valentine’s Day is simply about celebrating love. Period. And nothing says “I love you” like a sweet, homemade gift.
Offer the ones you love most some handcrafted Valentine’s Day jewelry to show you care. Keep in mind…there’s nothing stopping you from being your own Valentine and making yourself something pretty and heart-shaped as well.
Adorable Red and Pink Jewelry Projects
Sometimes, it’s best to go with the classics. While any and all color combos are acceptable for Valentine’s Day attire, the day is typically marked by a flood of rosy reds and blush-like pinks. Make a grey, white, or black outfit pop a bit with one of these pretty jewelry projects.
- Sweetheart Beaded Necklace Pattern
- Lady in Red Necklace
- Life is Rosy Necklace
- Lilac Rosette Seed Bead Necklace
- Rose and Ribbon Necklace
Wire Heart Jewelry Projects
Wire jewelry isn’t just super popular right now, it’s also super pretty. These dainty designs will add a subtle yet adorable touch to any outfit you decide to wear this V-day.
DIY Jewelry Projects Using Unique Materials
If you’re looking for a somewhat nontraditional, adorably-kooky look this Valentine’s Day, your search is over. These unique jewelry projects will add a hint of whimsy to whatever you’re wearing. They’re perfect for a lunch or coffee date or a cute-as-can-be Valentine’s Day picnic.
- Precious Paper Heart DIY Earrings
- Lovely Leather Rose Studs
- Warmhearted Washi Tape Necklace
- Lovely Leather and Lace Bracelet
How do YOU plan to spread the love this Valentine’s Day?
- Ornaments For Your Ears: 12 DIY Earring Patterns for Christmas - December 19, 2020
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 20, 2020
- Harry Potter DIY Jewelry That You Will Not Be Able To Resist - November 12, 2020