Today is Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the ninth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Knit Cabled Cardigan Pattern from Lion Brand Yarn!
- 136-147 Lion Brand Heartland Yarn: Hot Springs 6 7, 7, 8 Balls
- Lion Brand Cable Needles (Set of 2)
- Lion Brand Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Lion Brand Stitch Holders
- Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt
- Needles (Set of 6)
- Circular knitting needle size 9 (5.5 mm), 36 in. (91.5 cm) long
- One spare size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needle, for 3-Needle
- Bind Off
ssk (slip, slip, knit) Slip next 2 sts as if to knit, one at a time, to right needle; insert left needle into fronts of these 2 sts and knit them tog – 1 st decreased.
Enter to win seven skeins of Lion Brand’s Heartland Yarn! This pretty purple yarn would be perfect for this knit cabled cardigan pattern. Made in the USA, this heathered yarn is inspired by America’s beautiful landscape and national monuments.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Where will you wear this cardigan?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 27, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 24, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 3 chances to win!
Congratulations to Kathy Kirkland!
You’ve won Lion Brand Heartland Yarn! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 12, 2019
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 7, 2019
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 9, 2019