Why settle for one pretty bracelet when you can have a whole wrist-full? It’s a new year, which means its time to try a new look. Is wire work is too intimidating? Are you not a fan of clay? Don’t fret! There is still a DIY jewelry style to test out. An easy and exciting jewelry trend to try is layering bracelets. Although it is typically associated with spring and summer, this style is wonderful for any season.
Get ready to fall in love with the layered look! These beautiful bracelet patterns are fabulous by themselves, but they are even more stunning when they are stacked together. From wonderful wrap bracelets to sensational seed bead patterns, these are DIY bracelets that are fun to make and wear. Whether you love a bunch of bold colors or you prefer a subtle neutral tone, there is a project for you in this collection of stylish stacking bracelet tutorials. Once you start, you are never going to want to make just one.
- Easy Wrap Bracelet
- Silk Ribbon Wrap Bracelet
- Arm Candy Square Knot Beaded Macrame Bracelets
- Basic Kumihimo Braid Bracelet
- Dainty Stackable Seed Bead Bracelets
- That’s a Wrap Bracelet with Beads
- Jewel Macrame Bracelet
- Braided Bead and Hemp Bracelets
- Easy Beaded Stacking Bracelets
- Colorful Leather Box Braid Bracelet
- Beginner’s Wrap Bracelet
- Irish Linen Wrap Bracelet
- Colorful Seed Bead Circle Bracelets
- Layered Wish Bracelet
- Sizzling Stitched Stacker Bracelets
- Little Ditties
- Color Pop Hardware Store Bracelets
- Stacked Ombre Cord Bracelets
- Colorful DIY Wrap Bracelets
- Ten Minute Braided Bracelet
For even more stacking bracelets, check out our collection, Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make!
What is your favorite type of jewelry to wear in layers? Necklaces, bracelets, or rings?
- Valentine’s Day Heart-Shaped Wreath - January 26, 2021
- Ornaments For Your Ears: 12 DIY Earring Patterns for Christmas - December 19, 2020
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 20, 2020