After you’re finished designing these mermaid jewelry projects, you’ll sparkle and glimmer just like the sea.
What’s with all of these mythical creatures trending in the makeup and fashion industry lately? From unicorn inspired makeup products to faux mermaid swimming tails, these fictional animals have really been making a statement this year. All of these mermaid jewelry pieces are infused with shells, scaly textures, blue crystals and fish net patterns. If you’re planning your next tropical beachy getaway vacation, you’re most definitely going to want to pack these Little Mermaid inspired rings, necklaces and bracelets along with you.
What’s unique about these bejeweled DIY jewelry projects is how some include real seashells and other items found on the beach. If you have a chain and a clasp, you’ll be able to create summer jewelry on summer jewelry for days. You’ll for shore fall head over tail in love with these jewelry projects!
Iridescent Earrings: DIY Earring Patterns
These under the sea inspired earrings are pearl-fection! Grab an oyster, but don’t eat it, and fish out that crisp pearl! Or, you can just buy a pack of them at your local craft store. These pearly shell earrings are the perfect touch to any summer outfit. If you’re looking for something a bit more on the wild side, these cowrie shell statement earrings are for you. Don’t be afraid to swim outside your comfort zone when creating these earrings!
- Deep Sea Blue Clay Earrings
- Shining Seashell DIY Earrings
- Gypsy Chain and Wire Earrings
- Crystal Mermaid Drop Earrings
- Deep Sea Pearl DIY Earrings
- Iridescent Mermaid Scale DIY Earrings
- Ocean Cluster Beads DIY Earrings
- By the Seashore DIY Earrings
- Ocean Pearls DIY Hoop Earrings
Beach Bracelets: Shell-tastic Bracelet Designs
Throw a paradise party on your wrist with some of these tail-iffic DIY bracelet patterns! Throwing some gorgeous green and beautiful blue beads onto a wire or string will make a fabulous bracelet. Dive deep when you’re thinking of different mermaid inspired patterns to incorporate into your bracelets. This DIY sea urchin bracelet is giving off major beach vibes as it shimmers in the sun. Who needs ruby red gems when you have sea foam green seed beads?
- Beachy Braided Bracelet
- Nautical Chic Bracelets DIY
- Surf’s Up Macrame Bracelet
- Mermaid Treasure’s Pearl Bracelet
- Mermaid Magic DIY Bracelet
- Ocean Blue Ombre Bracelet
- Caribbean Blue Memory Wire Bracelet
- She Sells Seashells Bracelet
- Pearls Before Twine Whimsical Bracelet
- Stunning Sparkle Shells Anklet
- Seashell Cluster DIY Bracelet
Seaside Neckties: DIY Necklaces
Necklaces are fab for the summer because you can wear them to the beach, with your swim suit or normal summer clothes and still look as hot as the sun. The key to giving those mermaid feels to your necklace is to use thinner chain or other material and delicate dainty beads. Star fish are a mermaid’s best friend, so while you’re making all of your other DIY necklaces, make sure to include this wire sea star pendant!
- Breezy Ocean Lariat
- Treasures of the Ocean Jewelry Set
- Washed Ashore Sea Glass Necklace
- Ruche Inspired Under the Sea Necklace
- Sunlit Seas Mixed Stone Necklace
- Mermaid Cascade Necklace
- Mermaid Crystal Choker
- Coastal Beach DIY Necklace Pendant
- Jellyfish Cluster DIY Necklace