Silver and gold, silver and gold, ev’ryone wishes for silver and gold! Your wishes are granted with this collection of metallic-colored jewelry for the holidays. These beautiful metal jewelry finds are perfect for the holiday and winter season. From frosted metallic cuffs to shimmering golden earrings, there is something for everyone in this DIY jewelry collection. Even with ice-cold temperatures and snowy weather, you still want to have a bit of bling in your life. These thirteen stunning jewelry projects allow you to embrace the winter season, while still getting that coveted shine.
From DIY cuffs to dangle earrings and wire necklaces to holiday rings, find the right piece (or two!) of jewelry for you in this fun and festive list of shiny seasonal DIY projects. Sparkling silver designs remind us of shimmering icicles. Gorgeous golden designs glimmer like the tiny lights on a Christmas tree. We know green and red are the colors most commonly associated with the holiday season, but you cannot count out silver and gold to give your ensembles a little sparkle. A few of these projects have a touch of red or blue, while others embrace a singular metallic shade. No matter what hue you fancy, AllFreeJewelryMaking has found a design for you in this collection of wintery homemade jewelry.
- Mixed Metal Snowflake Earrings
- Metallic Lace Cuff
- Golden Candlelit Crystal Earrings
- Metallic Floss-Wrapped Cuff
- Made of Metal Earrings
- Snazzy Snowflake DIY Earrings
- Snowflake Stamped Cuff
- Wonderful Wire Heart Necklace
- Shiny Trinket DIY Necklace
- Light Up the Season Earrings
- Stunning Snowflake Cuff
- Gold Chandelier DIY Earrings
- Silent Night Wire Wrapped Ring
For more holiday jewelry designs, be sure to check out our Ultimate Christmas Collection: 83 Holly Jolly Jewelry Patterns for Christmas! Find free beading patterns for Christmas jewelry, inexpensive homemade Christmas gifts, and DIY Christmas earrings, and more in this fabulous festive collection.
Do you prefer silver or gold for the winter season?
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 26, 2022
- Harry Potter DIY Jewelry That You Will Not Be Able To Resist - November 12, 2022
- 6 Rustic DIY Jewelry Patterns For Fall - October 13, 2022