Have you ever been to a New Years Eve Wedding? Most people shy away from having their wedding on this holiday, thinking that it will be too much to plan or that people would rather stick to traditional New Year plans. However, a New Years Eve wedding is actually a great idea. It gathers all your friends and family into one place to celebrate a new beginning—and after all, isn’t what New Years Eve is all about? Kick off your new year the right way as you dance away into the night with everyone you love, and start your new life with your spouse on January 1st. The best part? You’ll never forget your anniversary! Your guests will love that they don’t have to worry about New Years plans this year, and since your reception is a party, they will be overjoyed to attend.
If you love glitz and glam, this is the perfect opportunity to incorporate both into your wedding. Think shimmer and shine with bold golds and pale silvers. You could also use bold pops of color for a funky and modern look at your wedding. Don’t be afraid to play around with New Years Eve wedding ideas, we guarantee your friends and family will thank you for an absolutely unforgettable evening. Your New Years Eves from your wedding onward will become special nights to celebrate a wedding anniversary, and the beginning of another wonderful year together.
Below you will find AllFreeDIYWeddings’s top 10 ideas for New Years Eve wedding themes. From stationery to glassware, party food and drinks to wedding decor, we have absolutely all the ideas you need to throw a flawless New Years Eve wedding! And if you’re not interested in having your wedding on December 31st, any of these options would make for a killer party in general around the holiday. Let’s get started on our New Years Eve Wedding Countdown! Be sure to check out our collection Wedding Countdown: 25 New Year’s Eve Party Ideas for more inspiration and projects!
10. DIY Reflective and Festive Mirror Necklace
9. Smashingly Simple DIY Pinata
8. Glitter Vase Mod Podge Crafts
7. Disco Ball Chocolate Truffle Recipe
6. Bedazzled Customized Wedding Heels
5. Sparkling Champagne Cider
4. Glitz and Glitter DIY Party Hats
3. New Year’s Resolution Time Capsule Ornament
2. New Year, New Life DIY Pinata
1. Love that Glitters is Gold Banner
Which New Years Eve wedding idea do you like the best?
- Some Dresses Are Worth Melting For: Disney Princess Wedding Inspiration - May 11, 2020
- DIY Wedding Favor Roundup: 27 Wedding Favor Ideas Your Guests Will Love - April 23, 2020
- 20 Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas for Every Season - March 3, 2020