Today is Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Here are eight great sewing tutorials for DIY Wine Bags!
Find some festive fabric and sew together a simple bag instead of attempting to wrap a bottle of wine. Or better yet, fool everyone at a white elephant by putting something other than wine in this bag!
Create a more rustic feel with some holiday-themed burlap for your wine bags! This pattern is so simple; it’s great for beginners.
If you want to step up your wine-bag-game, you can create one with a zipper! How fancy!
Maybe you’re looking for the simplest wine bag possible. How about a plain canvas tote that you sew one seam into? Seriously, it’s that simple!
If you’re the type to always give the gift of humor, try these wine bags with cheeky phrases for the wine-lover on your gift list.
This tutorial shows you how you can create a wine bag with your own clever design.
Who doesn’t have old jeans just waiting to turn into a craft project? Put that denim to good use by making this wine bag!
If you’re feeling up to a challenge or want a project that will fill more time, try this padded wine bag with nifty handles.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Oliso is committed to creating innovative products that make household life easier. The Oliso SmartIron is no different. Through innovative design, Oliso has created an iron that makes ridding your clothing (or your freshly sewed wine bag) of wrinkles easier than ever! You’ll love how simple and quick your ironing is with the SmartIron.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite sewing project?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 16, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 18, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 7 chances to win!
Congrats to Heather S.!
You’ve won the Purple TG1100 iron from Oliso! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!