When I go through my stash I sometimes find the most amazing things. I love creating scrapbooks and mini albums from 8.5″x 11″ patterned papers. I found some of my old papers and decided to use them for a really cool and fast project: a Star Mini Album.
1. Fold the paper in half. Fold each side into half again. Open and fold in half in the other direction.
2. Cut the paper only on the center spreading on two of the horizontal squares.
3. Fold in half and the paper will open up on its own.
4. Close the paper to a + shape and glue the sides together. You can glue only the sides and create pockets.
5. Fold all the flaps to one direction to create a mini album.
6. Create two more mini albums. arrange them back to back and glue together. You can leave it as a closed mini album or present it in its open star shape!
This is a great idea for a kids craft in school or on a weekend. They can make it with or for their frinds. You can make it as little gifts or even use it as a brag book. The possibilities are endless! I was really happy I could use something old that I thought would be thrown away…
Join the new VIP Room where every month you’ll get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!
Don’t miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter
Have fun creating!