There’s probably no Disney movie I loved more growing up than Alice in Wonderland. The colors, the kooky characters, the whimsy and charm of Wonderland…I loved it all! That’s why I’m super excited for the sequel to Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, which comes out later this month. And it’s also why I’ve created a complete list of Alice in Wonderland-inspired crafts that kids who love the original book, the Disney film, or the slightly darker Burton movies, are sure to absolutely love. These pop culture crafts are perfect for any and every young Wonderland fan who wishes that they could journey to that magical place with Alice and her friends.
Your kids will love throwing their own Mad Hatter Tea Party, just like the one Alice attends with the Mad Hatter and March Hare, so I’ve made sure to include tons of yummy recipes for kids that are a perfect fit for a traditional tea party menu. Your kids will literally lose their heads with this list of fun DIY crafts inspired by the Queen of Hearts herself that prove that hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day. If your little ones love the kooky characters of Wonderland, from the Caterpillar and his size-changing mushroom to the disappearing Cheshire Cat, I’ve also got those covered too, so that your kids can have the complete Wonderland experience.
Take a trip down the rabbit hole with these super fun literature-themed crafts that kids will totally adore! If you have your own Alice in Wonderland craft or party ideas for kids, please leave a comment below! And keep reading for some awesome Alice-inspired ideas, just in time for the new movie!
Painting the Roses Red: 21 Alice in Wonderland DIY Crafts Kids Will Love
Throwing a Mad Tea Party
Your kids will totally adore having their own mad tea party at home, just in time to celebrate the movie. This list of free kids’ crafts includes tea party decorations, like tea cups and party poppers, as well as delicious and dainty treats that would make the Mad Hatter and March Hare extremely jealous!
- Mad Tea Party Centerpieces
- Pretty in Pink Party Poppers – Great Tea Party Activity!
- Paper Tube Tea Cups
- White Rabbit Carrot Cookies – White Rabbit Approved!
- Lemon-Glazed Ladylike Tea Cakes
- Old-Fashioned Tea Cakes
- Tweedle Dee Strawberry Tea
Queen of Hearts Crafts
I hope you totally ‘heart’ these adorable crafts inspired by the Queen of Hearts and her court of playing cards. From pretty heart art to flowery fun arts and crafts that are just like the Queen’s famous rose garden, I know your kids will love painting the roses red with this list of super fun Alice crafts!
- Queen of Hearts Suncatchers
- Paper Heart Stamp Art – Brand New!
- Duct Tape Rose Red Bouquet
- Painting the Roses Red Candy Roses – Pretty and Edible!
Court of Cards Kids’ Activities
If your little ones love the great outdoors, then they’ll love these fun backyard activities where they can pretend they’re playing croquet with the Queen. Sadly, they can’t use actual flamingos as croquet mallets like in the book, but I’ve made sure to include a super cute hedgehog craft along with some other charming courtly activities, so that they can pretend to play alongside Alice.
- Colorful Croquet Kids’ Game
- Hedgehog Ring Toss Game – Perfect Backyard Activity!
- Button, Button, Who’s Got the Button Game
- Wacky Wonderland Exploding Paint Bags – As Colorful As Wonderland!
Other Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
It’s so hard deciding the best part about Alice in Wonderland. The scene where Alice talks to the flowers? When she grows and shrinks after eating the Caterpillar’s mushroom? Her conversations with the Cheshire Cat? They’re all fantastic! Luckily, with these ultimate Wonderland crafts, your kids don’t have to choose just one part of this beloved classic and can celebrate all things Alice in Wonderland!
- Alice in Wonderland Pocket Watch
- Hippity Hoppity Headband – Perfect Tea Party Attire!
- Alice in Wonderland Frame
- Caterpillar’s Mushroom Garden Light – Create Wonderland In Your Backyard!
- White Rabbit Cupcake Liner Crafts
- Cheshire Cat Paper Bag Puppet – Brand New!
Who is your favorite Alice in Wonderland character? Let us know below in the comments!
- 28 DIY Summer Kids Crafts - June 29, 2022
- Teach Kids About Math, Sorting, and Food With This DIY Grocery Store Notepad - June 28, 2022
- Under the Sea: 16 Easy Kids’ Crafts Inspired by Mermaids, Sea Creatures, and the Ocean - June 15, 2022