In addition to being the unofficial start to summer, Memorial Day crafts are a great opportunity to express your patriotism with some All-American red, white, and blue. From fabric wreaths to coffee filter blooms, there are so many great ways to express your creativity and celebrate the holiday in style. If you’re planning on making the most of the long weekend by hosting a Memorial Day party, you’ll definitely want to check out some of these fun ways to decorate your space and get your guests in the celebratory spirit of the day.
Patriotic Crafts for Memorial Day
Check out the list below to find our most popular DIY crafts for Memorial Day. These fun and creative projects will add the perfect patriotic element to your holiday celebration in no time. All you need to do is find the craft that speaks to you the most, grab your materials, and get started! With so many red, white, and blue holiday crafts to choose from, you’ll definitely be able to add several DIY delights to your Memorial Day celebration without much effort.
Memorial Day DIY Wreaths
- Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
- Patriotic Pinwheel Wreath
- Easy Patriotic Ribbon Wreath
- Ruffly Floral Patriotic Wreath
- Stars and Stripes Rope Wreath
- Easy DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Pom Pom Wreath
Memorial Day DIY Bunting and Banners
- Patriotic Bunting Crochet Pattern
- America the Beautiful Banner
- Burlap Americana Bunting
- Red White ‘N Blue Bunting
- Patriotic Party Garland
- DIY Memorial Day Garland
- Hipster American Flag Bunting
- Sparkling Pride USA Banner
- Red, White, and Blue DIY Ruffle Garland
- Super Easy Patriotic Banner
Memorial Day DIY Party Decorations
- Patriotic Flower Centerpieces
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Blooms
- Red White and Blue Door Decor
- Easy Star Spangled Centerpiece
- USA Pride Sign
- Memorial Day Front Door Star
- Patriotic Favor
- Happy Hot Dog Trays
- Patriotic Painted Luminaries
- Picnic Utensil Bundles
- Spirited Silverware Holder
So there you have it! Our roundup of the best DIY crafts for Memorial Day. You really can’t go wrong with any of these projects. Give one or more a try and find your favorite today!
Want more holiday crafts delivered straight to your inbox? Be sure to sign up for the FREE CraftPaperScissors newsletter!
Do you have any favorite crafts for Memorial Day? Share in the comments below!
- 19 DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home - June 20, 2019
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 13, 2019
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 8, 2019