The simple pearl is a classic in the jewelry world, steeped in history and tradition, but you don’t have to be old fashioned to wear the pearl. Pearls come in many colors, shapes and sizes, and are all readily available. Try changing up the color of the pearl used in any of these easy DIY jewelry tutorials to create a new look. By simply switching out standard white pearls in a classic choker pattern, you can make a new a hip design.
Pearl DIY Necklaces
The pearl necklace has long been considered to be the “staple” of every woman’s jewelry collection. For many years, the pearl necklace was traditionally given to a new bride by her mother so that the new bride could start her jewelry collection properly. These pearl DIY necklaces are all easy to make, and are more modern than a standard pearl choker.
- Pearl Eclipse Pendant
- Gorgeous Pearl Pendant
- Pearls of Wisdom Necklace
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
- Copper and Pearls Necklace
Pearl Earring Patterns
The finishing touch to any outfit is a great pair of earrings, but having the perfect pair for every outfit can be expensive. This year, you can make each of these pearl earring patterns, and have something for every outfit without breaking the bank.
- Champagne Pearl Cluster Hoops
- Wintry White Crystal Pearl Earrings
- Perfect Pearl and Crystal Dangle Earrings
- Precious Pearl and Sea Shell DIY Earrings
Pearl Bracelets to Make
The perfect bracelet pattern can really elevate any outfit. Having a great bracelet on your arm makes you confident and it draws attention to what many find as the most delicate part of a woman, the wrist. Adding pearls to a beautiful DIY bracelet just elevates that design further. Don’t forget that bracelets make great gifts!
- Black and Pearl Charm Bracelet
- Chic Stashbuster Bead Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Summer Pearls Bracelet
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
Easy DIY Pearl Ring Ideas
Statement rings are all the rage, so why not try making your own. These DIY ring ideas are simple to make and all feature the delicate pearl in a way that just makes it sing.
- Simple Pearl DIY Ring
- DIY Giant Pearl Ring
- Wire and Pearl Ring
- Pretty Pearly Stackable Rings
- Turquoise and Pearl Ring
For even more DIY Pearl Jewelry inspiration, be sure to follow our Pinterest board. We find the best free jewelry tutorials and collect them in one easy to navigate place.
Follow AllFreeJewelryMaking’s board DIY Pearl Jewelry on Pinterest.
Do you have a favorite pearl jewelry piece? Share what it is below!
- Ornaments For Your Ears: 12 DIY Earring Patterns for Christmas - December 19, 2020
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 20, 2020
- Harry Potter DIY Jewelry That You Will Not Be Able To Resist - November 12, 2020