Today is Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the tenth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…these Holiday Fabric Ornaments from Plaid!
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Green Curry
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Pool
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Geranium
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Putty
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Deep Sea
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Holiday Icons Laser-Cut Stencils
- Muslin fabric
- Cream embroidery floss
- Zigzag scissors
- Stencil brush
- Sewing needle
- Craft glue
- Purple disappearing marker
- Make a 3 ½” circle paper stencil from the cardstock. Stencil each color listed above except for the Putty onto the muslin fabric. Allow each to dry.
- Stencil the holiday icons onto each circle in Putty. Allow to dry.
- Make a 4 1/8” circle template from the cardstock. Place the template over the stenciled icons and make a circle with the disappearing ink marker. Cut out the circle.
- Make another 4 1/8” circle with the disappearing ink marker on plain muslin. Using the zigzag scissors, cut out this circle slightly larger then where the mark of the pen is.
- Place a small amount of batting onto the plain circle. Place the painted circle on top and stitch together around the raw edges.
- Cut a piece of twine and glue in between the circle.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Plaid is a premier crafting company, supplying crafters with high quality crafting products that they know and trust. With this expansive collection of Martha Stewart crafting supplies, there’s so much you can create! Make beautiful homemade ornaments your family will cherish for years to come this holiday season.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite holiday ornament?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 25, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 23, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 2 chances to win!
Congrats Kathie B.!
You’ve won the Dauber set, glitter paint set, 5 chalkboard paints, liquid chalk, 3 chalkboard stencils, 2 chalkboard silkscreens, Martha Stewart vintage décor brush, 2 vintage décor stencils, 8 vintage décor paint colors, vintage décor clear wax, 9 seasonal stencils, 2 Holiday Icons medium stencil, and adhesive stencil from Plaid! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020