Today is Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the second day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the Christmas Ornament Bracelet from Polyform!
- premo! Sculpey® Accents 2oz. Red Glitter – 1 Block
- premo! Sculpey® Accents 2oz. Bright Green Pearl – 1 Block
- premo! Sculpey® Accents 2oz. Pearl – 1 Block
- premo! Sculpey® Accents 2oz. 18K Gold – 1 Block
- Sculpey® Clay Conditioning Machine
- Sculpey® Super Slicer with rigid blade & wave blade
- Sculpey® Acrylic Clay Roller
- Silicone Cabochon Mold
- Circle Graduated Colors
- Design Block
- Bead Baking Rack
- 7 strand bead wire (20”)
- Gold tone toggle and clasp set
- Gold tone crimp beads (2)
- Jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
- Coordinating crystal beads (9)
Polymer clay may stain. CLAY MAY DAMAGE UNPROTECTED FURNITURE OR FINISHED SURFACES. DO NOT USE polymer clay on unprotected surfaces. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Knead clay until soft and smooth. For best results, clean your hands in between colors. Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275°F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per ¼” (6 mm) thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use.
Baking should be completed by an adult. Begin by preheating oven to 275 °F (130 °C). Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. For best results, condition all clay by running it through the Clay Conditioning Machine for several passes on the widest setting. Fold the clay in half after each pass and insert the fold side into the rollers first.
1. Sheet each color through the clay conditioning machine on the thickest setting. Cut out equal amounts of each color, at least a 2” X 2” square of each.
2. Sheet Pearl and Bright Green Pearl together through the clay conditioning machine on the thickest setting. Sheet Red Glitter and 18K Gold together through the clay conditioning machine on the thickest setting.
13. Use the circle cutters to cut out circles that coordinate with the circle cabochons. Push a circle shape into each of the circle cabochon molds. Make sure you put your favorite side of each circle in face first.
Sculpt It Yourself Prize Bundle
Enter for your chance to win this craft bundle from Polyform! The bundle includes premo! Sculpey Accents in Bright Green Pearl, Red Glitter, 18K Gold, and Pearl – perfect for making your own holiday bracelet! Also included in the craft bundle is a Sculpey Clay Conditioning Machine, a Graduated Cutter Set (Circle, 6 pc), a Sculpey Bead Baking Rack, a Sculpey Acrylic Roller, a Sculpey Super Slicer Set, Sculpey Technique Design Blocks, and a Sculpey Silicone Bakeable Mold.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite holiday treat?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 3, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until December 2, 2015 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Plus, enter to win the 12 Days of Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway!
This Contest has ended. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas series. There are still many chances to win!
Congratulations to Jennifer Barr!
You’ve won the Sculpey Prize Bundle. You will receive an e-mail shortly.